Bryan Reynolds - RB - FC Dallas (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
According to a source familiar with the negotiations, Bryan Reynolds has agreed to personnel contract terms with Juventus. The deal includes a 6-month loan to a yet to be determined team.

In addition, Juventus has also reached an agreement in principle with FC Dallas for the Reynolds transfer that is expected to land between 6 to 8 million euros depending on incentives and other factors still being ironed out.

While the deal was approaching the finish line, there was a last-minute problem on Tuesday that almost derailed the negotiations when the 6-month loan to Cagliari hit a snag. At this time, a specific playing location for Reynolds for the next six months is still being worked out.

Additional bids for Reynolds were made for Reynolds by Club Brugge, Olympique de Marseille, and AS Roma. With several other clubs coming in of late to the process to express interest – like Lyon and Fiorentina.

But in the end, Juventus – who’s interest we reported back on November 25th – have cemented the deal.

https://3rddegree.net/juventus-wins-the-battle-for-bryan-reynolds

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Can't believe Ryan Reynolds is joining Juventus. I loved him in Deadpool and some other stuff. His youtube channel is pretty funny too. Hopefully he has fully recovered from his Green Lantern fiasco. We need him focused and ready.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Getting mentally ready to watch Benevento games from now on.

- - - Updated - - -

and then you see Benevento putting him on the bench..
It would be nice to be able to watch our prospect but I rather watch Crotone than Benvento. While not being good enough they actually play a nice style of football for a minnow..

Jun 16, 2020
and then you see Benevento putting him on the bench..
It would be nice to be able to watch our prospect but I rather watch Crotone than Benvento. While not being good enough they actually play a nice style of football for a minnow..
I understood from Agresti that the board searched for a club who actually need a RB. That wasn’t the case with Cagliari for example.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Foggia was a good little player.

Letizia is injured for Benevento but only for another month or so. Maggio is 38 so can't play all the time but he's also captain. This might be a good opportunity for 6 months for Reynolds to learn something from his vast experience. They used Improta as an emergency right back last week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)