Bruno Alves - CB - Zenit St Petersburg (1 Viewer)

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Just less then 7 hours till the end of the Mercato so lets hope Beppe is hard at work and not sitting on his ass or laying in bed while he should be improving us till the last second. While getting rid of that so called footballer Amauri. Alot of work to be done still. Get at it Marotta!

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
sO im trying to catch up on hte latest happenings Iv been busy but from what I read is Bonucci rejected the offer from zenit due to it being not sufficient enough financially which means this deal is pretty much dead and now we are chasing some dude from Chievo? Also read Marotta said we are done now. Is there anything new on our CB situation or is it pretty much done till January?

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
anyone watch the Zenit game? wow was he terrible today and that reckless red card he took, now I understand when people posted how undisciplined he can be. When he gets frustrated hes a terrible defender. His positioning that game wasnt good at all didnt anticipate any runs in the box just stood there and watched and he looked very slow. Thats the first real game I actually paid all attention to him and it was only one game but all that things people stated what is wrong with him he showed it in that game so Im glad we honestly didnt get him Bonucci at the very very least can still learn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)