Bruno Alves - CB - Zenit St Petersburg (113 Viewers)

Juventine

Little Witch
Jul 11, 2008
Sky Sport (which is reliable) reported a very different version of this deal than that what has been said by Gazzetta or Tuttosport (none of which I trust).

According to Sky, our initial idea was to bring in Bruno Alves at a favourable pirce without adding Bonucci into the deal. But Zenit asked about Bonucci so the two parts talked about an exchange. However, this idea has never grown a firm root and is not going on well (opposed to what Gazzetta and Tuttosport reported that it was nearly done).

This is what happened according to Sky: Juve: Alves + money = Bonucci, Zenit: no way. Bonucci + money = Alves. Juve:...

Now they are reporting out interest in a young Brasil CD named Rhodolfo. It's not a new improvised name though. Sky exclusively reported about a month ago that he was one of our candidates of CD. According to Di Marzio, Juve has been talking with Sao Paolo already and it's something to be paid special attention to in a few hours.

I understand that the Bonucci-Alves deal is something dead (at least this is my impression) and we are going to sign this Brasilian defender.

I'm not against the name, but rather pissed off that Marotta can't fix on 1-2 name(s) and deal with it with more anticipation and determination.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
lol, de ceglie is crap, just got a small potential

ziegler is a seasoned mid table right back, and far better then de ceglie

sissoko was a total disaster, everyone watching our games noted he cant pass further then 2 meters

pazienza is young and just as good in destroying, he has potential to become better

but why am i even explaning this to you , you will allways find a way to say marotta fucked up anyway
Before trying to get into an argument about players, try knowing more about them.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
lol, de ceglie is crap, just got a small potential

ziegler is a seasoned mid table right back, and far better then de ceglie

sissoko was a total disaster, everyone watching our games noted he cant pass further then 2 meters

pazienza is young and just as good in destroying, he has potential to become better

but why am i even explaning this to you , you will allways find a way to say marotta fucked up anyway
am not into fight or something mate but what da hell is that ?!:spliff:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
so i wrote right instead of leftback, big deal, you all now i meant leftback.

and pazienza>lolsokko

if u disagree, you forgot how we all hated him when he played last season and showed his passing is terribad

really, just look the live match threat

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008

and pazienza>lolsokko

if u disagree, you forgot how we all hated him when he played last season and showed his passing is terribad

Chill mate!! we won't kill you in the end :D

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Sky Sport (which is reliable) reported a very different version of this deal than that what has been said by Gazzetta or Tuttosport (none of which I trust).

According to Sky, our initial idea was to bring in Bruno Alves at a favourable pirce without adding Bonucci into the deal. But Zenit asked about Bonucci so the two parts talked about an exchange. However, this idea has never grown a firm root and is not going on well (opposed to what Gazzetta and Tuttosport reported that it was nearly done).

This is what happened according to Sky: Juve: Alves + money = Bonucci, Zenit: no way. Bonucci + money = Alves. Juve:...

Now they are reporting out interest in a young Brasil CD named Rhodolfo. It's not a new improvised name though. Sky exclusively reported about a month ago that he was one of our candidates of CD. According to Di Marzio, Juve has been talking with Sao Paolo already and it's something to be paid special attention to in a few hours.

I understand that the Bonucci-Alves deal is something dead (at least this is my impression) and we are going to sign this Brasilian defender.

I'm not against the name, but rather pissed off that Marotta can't fix on 1-2 name(s) and deal with it with more anticipation and determination.
Good post.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

and pazienza>lolsokko

Pazienza haven't had a good season in his entire career.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)