Bruno Alves - CB - Zenit St Petersburg (5 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Who is the better defender Alves or Lugano?
the one who fits better at Juve :p

I'd say they are both at about the same level - both aggressive defenders with good organizational skills ... IMO, BA is more likely to go mental during a game and get himself sent off, though, and would be more expensive (Bonucci+money is what Zenit is asking for him). Age-wise, BA is only 1 year younger, hardly a big diff.

Riva'Bianconer8

DellaJuveVictorious <3
May 23, 2010
Bruno Alves father is so stupid. Gosh. This type of commentary led to Bruno Alves being one of the causes (the other was Meireles. Both were playing against their will), that Porto didn't got the 5-consecutive-title-win on his last season for Porto.

"My son is one of the best defenders in the world, and Juventus is one of the leading clubs in the Calcio. It is normal that he feels happy, in fact Bruno wants to wear the Bianconera shirt and he already communicated very clearly to the directors of Zenit. However, as a good professional will accept the decision of the club"

Further... he said that he expects to see Bruno in Turin within "a week".

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Bruno Alves father is so stupid. Gosh. This type of commentary led to Bruno Alves being one of the causes (the other was Meireles. Both were playing against their will), that Porto didn't got the 5-consecutive-title-win on his last season for Porto.

"My son is one of the best defenders in the world, and Juventus is one of the leading clubs in the Calcio. It is normal that he feels happy, in fact Bruno wants to wear the Bianconera shirt and he already communicated very clearly to the directors of Zenit. However, as a good professional will accept the decision of the club"

:nico: :nico:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I want mental alves

I specially downloaded fm2011 to pair him with chiello and vidal

at current, alves is leading the race with 9 yellow cards in 8 games and one straight red for a knee high tackle on flore florez

montero v2 must come to us :heart:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think Lugano is perhaps the less aggressive one and better organiser of the two. Alves is probably quicker band more agile. I'd still go for Lugano for temperament. This team lacks a leader in defense.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I want mental alves

I specially downloaded fm2011 to pair him with chiello and vidal

at current, alves is leading the race with 9 yellow cards in 8 games and one straight red for a knee high tackle on flore florez

montero v2 must come to us :heart:
Every year when Juventus buys new players I have a sudden urge to play FM, with our new squad, to see how will they do :D.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Every year when Juventus buys new players I have a sudden urge to play FM, with our new squad, to see how will they do :D.
excactly !

but its august, so you have to do the transfers urself :-/

also i took sanchez cause i cant be arsed with totally redoing the new wingers we got
and neymar, since he was the only trequartista i could get and i refuse to play soccer games without a trequartista

Jul 13, 2010
why there is a new thread of Bruno? LOL at yesterday ppl slating AFC_ITALIA for creating a thread that will be closed very soon, and here we are, he looks pretty much on a move and a new thread is created. Old 'tuz farters do fail sometimes :D

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
excactly !

but its august, so you have to do the transfers urself :-/

also i took sanchez cause i cant be arsed with totally redoing the new wingers we got
and neymar, since he was the only trequartista i could get and i refuse to play soccer games without a trequartista
There are database updates made by other players, that you can download from dozens of fan sites. Although doing the transfers yourself is always fun, especially when I was always buying Aguero :shifty:.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
There are database updates made by other players, that you can download from dozens of fan sites. Although doing the transfers yourself is always fun, especially when I was always buying Aguero :shifty:.
me to, he used to be my favorite cam/ss

but currently he is to expensive so i had to buy the inferior neymar >.>

still

storari;licht,chiello,alves,zeigler;pirlo,vidal;sanchez,neymar,krasic; vucinic

is totally breaking balls

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010

6 days and counting. Hopefully Marotta signs one of the 3 Alex Bruno Lugano. but we could see some Serie B late bloomer pop in hte pitcure. It is Marotta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)