Britney Spears - Toxic - Best song yet? (1 Viewer)

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
As a guy, I would have to say that this is the best song yet from her. Im bored right now on a Monday night at 11:13 pm, and am listening to it, and I must say, just the beat of it, and what not, for some reason, I just like it. Im not the only one, a lot of my other guy friends seem to enjoy it too, after talking to these chicks about it. Ya Im a guy, most of her songs are pretty gay, oops i did it again, and what not, but its fairly decent. Maybe its just late, and Im wayyyyyyyy toooooo tired. Alright, later.

Forza juve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
ADP Timers

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    ya maybe thats why I think its ALRIGHT.
    its a good little pump up "going on date" song, as I experienced last friday night, it puts you into this mood where you wanna talk and socialize with a lot of people and what not.

or maybe that was the alcohol.........

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by bahraini ] ++

yeah i dont like it too
    but man, she is so sexy in this song...
    :D
    i think the next video for her she will be tottaly naked:p
    I heard her live shows and conserts are a total blast, with lots of nudity and stuff...

Aug 27, 2003
    the only thing thats nice about this song is two things...
    the beat in the beg of the song is cool..it reminds me of the faint song by linkin park..seriously isten to both of them
    and the second thins is the guy in the end of the video thats toxic..hes hot!! :D hes the guy from the movie the ring:D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    My favourite song, my favourite singer

Before Toxic my fav song from her was Slave 4 U, but now I just cant get enough of Toxic and "Breathe On Me", that is rumoured to be her fourth single after "Everytime" (she released a new video yesterday)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by bahraini ] ++

yeah i dont like it too
    but man, she is so sexy in this song...
    :D
    i think the next video for her she will be tottaly naked:p
    I hope your wife doesn't visit the forums Yousef... you'll end up sleepin on the coach ;)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    My favourite song, my favourite singer

Before Toxic my fav song from her was Slave 4 U, but now I just cant get enough of Toxic and "Breathe On Me", that is rumoured to be her fourth single after "Everytime" (she released a new video yesterday)
    I'm not much of a POP fan anymore, but i have to admit that Toxic is very catchy.
    My Fav sons are "Sometimes" and "Born to Make you happy." (back when she first became famous)
    "Toxic" and "Slave for you" are extremely catchy, but i can't always listen to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)