Bremen out of Cup! (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
So you do think that they don't have any chance in knocking us out of the CL??? Sure we're better, but loosing from St. Pauli doesn't mean they're a weak side.

OP
A_LAcki

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    They never had, and never will! To be honest, I doubt you know as much about Bremen, as I or the other Germans here have. I have always said, that they are overrated! Good attack, but their goalie and their defense are laughable.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    I dont think they are overrated.......they never have been overrated.......

but if we loose....then show cap the door....

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    A_LAcki said:
    They never had, and never will! To be honest, I doubt you know as much about Bremen, as I or the other Germans here have. I have always said, that they are overrated! Good attack, but their goalie and their defense are laughable.
    I wouldn't only say Good attack, their attack is the best so far in Germany and could be first in Europe If they continue this way.

Stop doubting son, as I've been following Bremen since Bundesliga started...I may not know lot of things about them unlike the German ppl, But I surely have an Idea more than enough that allows me to predict.

OP
    A_LAcki

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    Azzurri7 said:
    I wouldn't only say Good attack, their attack is the best so far in Germany and could be first in Europe If they continue this way.

Stop doubting son, as I've been following Bremen since Bundesliga started...I may not know lot of things about them unlike the German ppl, But I surely have an Idea more than enough that allows me to predict.
    To have a good attack in Germany, doesn't say a lot, as they have 2 or 3 Icehockey results every gameday. Also, the German defences are a mess. But they still have a good attack. By far not one of the best in Europe. By far......

I do think you can predict, still you don't see a story of them in TV every day or don't read about them everyday, do ya? Cause thats quite the way what I do.

OP
    A_LAcki

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    Azzurri7 said:

To have a good attack in Germany, doesn't say a lot, as they have 2 or 3 Icehockey results every gameday. Also, the German defences are a mess. But they still have a good attack. By far not one of the best in Europe. By far......

I do think you can predict, still you don't see a story of them in TV every day or don't read about them everyday, do ya? Cause thats quite the way what I do.

good night guys.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    A_LAcki said:

Oh Purleez, Lets not underate them like we did against L'Pool....L'Pool were shitty in EPL, yet they owned us, not in Delle Alpi though. Bremen are playing great in Bundesliga and they are a threat wheather you like it or not. you can never say (they don't worry me). Thats BS.

I don't see a story about Roma nor Chelsea or Ascoli, yet I know how they're performing, I follow news and everything...Like I said, I may not know like the german supporters but I surely have an Idea and Unlike what you said....I do fear Bremen for our good.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    I just now that we cant underestimate any rival in CL..

so the real thing is against us, not against any other side.

Joaco

the cronopio
    Dec 11, 2005
    So? they are out of the cup and what?
    The CL is very very very different, all the teams play in their 100%
    We can't trust that they will be weak for the CL match.

OP
    A_LAcki

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    Azzurri7 said:
    Oh Purleez, Lets not underate them like we did against L'Pool....L'Pool were shitty in EPL, yet they owned us, not in Delle Alpi though. Bremen are playing great in Bundesliga and they are a threat wheather you like it or not. you can never say (they don't worry me). Thats BS.

I don't see a story about Roma nor Chelsea or Ascoli, yet I know how they're performing, I follow news and everything...Like I said, I may not know like the german supporters but I surely have an Idea and Unlike what you said....I do fear Bremen for our good.
    dude, most of the members in the "we will drop out of the Cl because of Capello" forget that we dropped out against the later winner of the CL. I also have to say that our dropout was very unlucky. As you maybe know, DP scored a regular goal in Pool, which could have seen us through, and if Canna`s header would have gone in, we would have been a round further too.

What I want to say is, that Werder is too weak to kick us out of the CL. Far too weak!

Gradient

Jan 26, 2006
    Hi, I am a Werder Bremen fan.
    I only wanted to say that the game was totally unfair, considering the circumstances. The field was rough, frozen, very slippery etc. etc.
    Bremen had no advantage of beeing a better team, it was 50:50 from the start.

Not that they'll have any chance of winning against Juve, but I have to put things right at this point :(

Tino

Il Tedesco
    Feb 1, 2005
    Gradient said:
    Hi, I am a Werder Bremen fan.
    I only wanted to say that the game was totally unfair, considering the circumstances. The field was rough, frozen, very slippery etc. etc.
    Bremen had no advantage of beeing a better team, it was 50:50 from the start.

Not that they'll have any chance of winning against Juve, but I have to put things right at this point :(
    Was is grün und stinkt nach Fisch?....WEEEEERRRRDER BREEEEEMEN!! *sing*

kleiner scherz, welcome to the forums!
    But I think a draw was possible for Bremen, cause a penalty was givin away by Tim B.! I think if he scored the penalty the game would probably end for Bremen in overtime!

And Both must play on the ground! Also das ist keine Ausrede!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)