Brek Shea (1 Viewer)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I love going to watch Brek play live. I got to meet him on the field for the 4th of July match as well. Real cool dude too bad he's a A&M fAggie

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The commercial aspect would come in too, I could see United being all over him.
I can definitely see that, surprised Liverpool aren't looking at him for the same reasons.

Anywho...

The MLS is posturing that he isn't for sale (ala their current Donovan stance) at any cost because he is a future face of the league, unless he decides to leave at the end of his contract. But Klinnsman will throw a fit if the MLS turn down an offer in January. Should be an interesting few months coming up.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
:rolleyes:

He's definitely going to Europe. Probably EPL. Can't wait to see more of him :lick:
I said nothing wrong, USA is great country, big potential in everything but sucks big time in football or as you call it soccer.

Brek might get transfer in some great club, but his maximum will be to play regularly for club like Everton , Fulham, Aston Villa...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I said nothing wrong, USA is great country, big potential in everything but sucks big time in football or as you call it soccer.

Brek might get transfer in some great club, but his maximum will be to play regularly for club like Everton , Fulham, Aston Villa...
If the US sucks big time at soccer, then so does Bosnia. Sorry, that's just the way it works. Make a tournament or two. Dzeko, Pjanic, Misimovic... big fucking deal. Make a tournament.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
If the US sucks big time at soccer, then so does Bosnia. Sorry, that's just the way it works. Make a tournament or two. Dzeko, Pjanic, Misimovic... big fucking deal. Make a tournament.
When did I say that we don't suck?

Can you be objective and compare your qualification groups and ours? Which one is tougher?

One day or another we will reach major tournament but on the other hand, US will never reach number of talents and quality players that Bosnia had or have now.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Your denial was always so cute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)