Brazilians the key (2 Viewers)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

nothing wrong with him being in our team then, but i would really really like to see a young fantasy player in our team, kapo :dazed:, is the closest we have, neddy isnt a fantasy player nor is he young (pure class tho :cool:)

I see our team getting older with this new mercato, and going in a very different way than many of us wanted.
agreed, its always good to have good to have competition in the team, and I liked the way Milan introduced Kaka. We could try that too, but Diego is very different to Kaka! I say, give Kapo a chance and hope that Moggi knows what he is doing!
Still, he has always served us good, and Capello is no idiot! He will demand good players!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
i just hope cappello is going to go for all the player he could never afford, like Bobo and canna???

juve need (pardon the pun) a rejuvenation, somink dd could do, cappello is however a world class manager, and will likely to deliver in the end, but up to now all im seeing is mediocre or past it player coming in, and roma geting all the youth we desperately need.

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
Yea we had

Athrison was suppose to be the next Roberto Carlos turned out to be
a player who only got in the NT because Luxemburgo was getting bribed by his agent

Juve is not good on spotting South Americans
and I am doubtful we will change....

Jul 28, 2002
yeah but bes, if we do, i can see us spending on the older players than the young guns we desperately need.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Evelyn8 ] ++
Yea we had

Athrison was suppose to be the next Roberto Carlos turned out to be
a player who only got in the NT because Luxemburgo was getting bribed by his agent

Juve is not good on spotting South Americans
and I am doubtful we will change....
we are good, jus we never act on the findings, like Sivor has been begging juve to buy Cave for AGES, way before inter and etc were interested.

OP
Alex

Alex

May 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #106
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

As two football-obsessed nations, it certainly doesn't hurt matters that Brasil has 3-4x the population of Italy (or most Western European countries for that matter) -- and that proportion only magnifies at the playing age level.
    This is true but compare the resources Brazil is able to put into the development of their youngesters compared to Italy or most Western European countries for that matter.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    This is true but compare the resources Brazil is able to put into the development f their youngesters compared to Italy or most Western European countries for that matter.
    But that's the beauty of football, you don't need "resources" to develope young football players. The Brazilians develope better ball skills on the streets than the Europeans could ever do in any youth academy.

OP
    Alex

Alex

May 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #108
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

The Brazilians develope better ball skills on the streets than the Europeans could ever do in any youth academy.
    Exactly my point. Thankyou for concluding my arguement that brazilians are the most skillful Ian.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

But that's the beauty of football, you don't need "resources" to develope young football players.
    maybe not skilful ones,but you need proper coaches and facilities to educate them tactically and work on their fitness.

Disorder

May 20, 2004
    no one in brazil is talking about diego going to juve or any other team now. a few months ago he said he is a Del Piero fan and would love to play with him.
    about other brazilian players:
    you probably don't know him but he is a great player, he can score goals, he comes back to receive the ball and have lots of skills. his name is Vagner and people call him Vagner Love. Most people think that he is even better than Luis Fabiano (I do too). CSKA is trying to buy him but i hope he stays in brazil a while and go to a better team at the end of the year

butleraw

Jul 21, 2004
    You say that every great team needs Brazilian players??! Look at Manchester United. One of the most successful teams of all time and NEVER had a Brazilian player until Kleberson came at the beginning of last season. I, like every saine football fan love the way Brazilians play. I just think that when you're talking about successful teams, it's about general team play and understanding, not individuals. Look at Greece in Euro 2004!!

Débora_BR

Apr 9, 2004
    Look at the last Champions League...Who won? Deco, Derlei, Carlos Alberto... brazilian players... but, Juve prefer Tacchinardi, Montero... and others creep players!

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
    Heh, apparently the reason Ronaldinho can do his skills is the following:

1) Naturally "loose" hips of Brazilians
    2) Capoeira.

Supposedly anyway.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Débora_BR ] ++
    Look at the last Champions League...Who won? Deco, Derlei, Carlos Alberto... brazilian players... but, Juve prefer Tacchinardi, Montero... and others creep players!
    I dont think that if we fill our team full of Brazilians we'll win everything, but I do think we need one or two Brazilians... we should have gotten Ronaldinho

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    Brazilians undoubtadly improve the quality of football on display and they seem to be born to play football, i think it would be great for juve if we signed a few of them, their mentality demands success

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)