BRAVO Luca Toni (1 Viewer)

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Suligol ] ++

Because he can't accept that Del Piero is more worth than him. A good Player is good on and off the pitch. But he is only on the pitch good.
give me a break, what have you seen of Miccoli off the pitch that aint good?, i think he is a sympatic person, and he has my complete understanding for being a little bitter that Juve chooses to give a nearly 30 year old who is way over it the chance, rather than a young talented typical #10 like Miccoli, who is already better than Del Piero OVERALLY.

Buy on AliExpress.com

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Luca Toni is a brilliant player, he scored 30 for Palermo last season, it speak for itself. He is better than Vieri and Corradi together.

OP
suligodsilla
Jun 7, 2003
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by _Emerson ] ++

give me a break, what have you seen of Miccoli off the pitch that aint good?, i think he is a sympatic person, and he has my complete understanding for being a little bitter that Juve chooses to give a nearly 30 year old who is way over it the chance, rather than a young talented typical #10 like Miccoli, who is already better than Del Piero OVERALLY.
    he looks sympathic but after he talked about Del Piero, he showed his true face.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    Toni barely touched the ball on the goal, didn't do much else in the match either. A good player yes, but don't think he really deserves a thread after this match. Anyways...

It seems like I disagree with the majority here about Miccoli, he lost some respect with me, he shouldn't have complained like he did IMO. Del Piero is our captain and our symbol (like it or not), when he retires he will get a place in our board. We can't simply bench him, for that to happen Miccoli would simply have to show more than he did. If anything he should complain about not getting Camoranesi's place, he came close to taking that several times.

Jul 19, 2003
    Let's not get stuck in the past and grant DP guaranteed praise just because he's done so much, he's our captain and symbol and all that. All of us appreciate what he did, but how was the team benefitting from an often out-of-form DP, rather than a vibrant, promising youngster with incredible pace who worked his a$$ off every time he got a chance (which wasn't many times)?

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    Miccoli isn´t a youngster. And sure he could often have done a better job than DP, the point is: if Miccoli has a "it´s him or me" attitude he had to leave, as our relationship is special, just like Real and Raul´s for example. He also had a bad season but played more or less every game, and Real would never sell Raul in favour of Eto´o for example.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    wait until totti, vieri, DP, inzaghi gets healthy. and of course italy has gilardino, di vaio, corradi, miccoli et.al.

by then Luca Toni wud be lucky if he plays during friendlies :rolleyes:

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++
    wait until totti, vieri, DP, inzaghi gets healthy. and of course italy has gilardino, di vaio, corradi, miccoli et.al.

by then Luca Toni wud be lucky if he plays during friendlies :rolleyes:
    Luca Toni is at least much much better than Corradi, and also equally good as Di Vaio or maybe even better!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)