BoYs :) (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Hey Fab only I like coldplay apparently :D

Miawallace check the music section to see a thread about my band :D

Seriously girls, you really think about those lists when looking at a guy? I (and I think most guys too) don't have a list and when I see a girl I eiter just like her or don't.

The only quality that I look in a girl is that she can breathe :D
Its not like I carry that list everywhere, but theyre just some things I've noticed over the years that I find more appealing than the others

Buy on AliExpress.com

AnnA

May 14, 2003
You all would like a beautiful b/f... I wont!!! For me the ONLY ONLY ONLY thing important is his character. He must have sense of humor, he must be romantic, and he must love me so how I am. Nothing else!

K10

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
and i think he's the biggest liar so far:p

how easy that is,just type that you've got all these characaristics,what makes you believe him?:eek:

PS:NO offence there K10:D
LOL. I am honestly not lying. What is so unbelievable? :D

At Zizou, tough, Coldplay is one of my favourite bands :cool:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by AnnA ] ++
You all would like a beautiful b/f... I wont!!! For me the ONLY ONLY ONLY thing important is his character. He must have sense of humor, he must be romantic, and he must love me so how I am. Nothing else!
The problem with having a "hot" girlfriend is that u have a lot of guys trying to dig a hole in your way... and that makes me sick.
Heheh u know im a little jealous and i have problems dealing with that... so sometimes is better to have a normal girl.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
What do you girls see in Buffon? He's just a nomal looking guy to me!
i see my whole world in him.
before seeing him i thought there is nothing perfect in our world.

now,i think God made 1 perfect creature and that is definitelly gigi... :heart:

LAC:i wouldn't choose a guy just cause he has money...but i wouldn't complain if the guy i like would have money either...

OP
Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #67
    anna
    we're talking about the perfect guy !
    and a PERFECT guy needs good looks too
    so HA !

Aug 1, 2003
    okay, here goes some stuff for my 'dream guy' :D

+a MUST Juventus fan. if he's not, he's out from the list.
    +not bad looking. a person that I like musn't necessarily be very good looking, as long as he's not super ugly or something I'm fine with it.
    +rich. yes I am materialistic, I admit.
    +not too mushy. PLEASE don't say "ILoveYous". PLEASE don't call all the time. that kind of stuff.
    +intelligent. very very important. VERY important. I do not want my partner to be some highschool dropout.
    +a person who holds on to his religious roots.

well thats all ! :angel:

OP
    Vicky

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #71
    well my dream guy is POOR !
    i have to admit i have a problem with most of the rich people

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by MiaWallace ] ++
    Gray you guys look awesome together ..... and that picture is great ! which one of you is into photography ? you or the g/f ?

I'm heaps into photography and video too. I've just finished making 3 five-minute videos out of 16 hours of footage from a recent mission trip:stress: Hey, a few people i know sent a team to Russia recently too :)

++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    +a MUST Juventus fan. if he's not, he's out from the list.
    check

+not bad looking. a person that I like musn't necessarily be very good looking, as long as he's not super ugly or something I'm fine with it.
    ummm... judge for yourself :embarass:

+rich. yes I am materialistic, I admit.
    I have a part-time job at a grocery store :nervous: I squander all my money on ice tea and fast food :down:

+not too mushy. PLEASE don't say "ILoveYous". PLEASE don't call all the time. that kind of stuff.
    Okay sweety-pie :D

+intelligent. very very important. VERY important. I do not want my partner to be some highschool dropout.
    umm... without talking myself up too much, I went to the top high school in my country :)

+a person who holds on to his religious roots.
    Do Christians count? :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

I'm heaps into photography and video too. I've just finished making 3 five-minute videos out of 16 hours of footage from a recent mission trip:stress: Hey, a few people i know sent a team to Russia recently too :)

check

ummm... judge for yourself :embarass:

I have a part-time job at a grocery store :nervous: I squander all my money on ice tea and fast food :down:

Okay sweety-pie :D

umm... without talking myself up too much, I went to the top high school in my country :)

Do Christians count? :D
    and you were probably the last at school:p

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

So did I, finished top of my class and was named as the best Student of my generation.

Sep 28, 2002
    oh my, how smart all of you are.:undecide:

well, this term i failed one of my exams, i got a a bad mark for another exam and didnt even take third exam because of a surgery. so i can call this semester as the worst in my years of studying.

girls, why dont you put one more quality in your list: not arrogant.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    oh my, how smart all of you are.:undecide:

well, this term i failed one of my exams, i got a a bad mark for another exam and didnt even take third exam because of a surgery. so i can call this semester as the worst in my years of studying.

girls, why dont you put one more quality in your list: not arrogant.

Are you calling me arrogant? :undecide:

Because if you are, I admit I am a bit arrogant, but not too much. IMO it's always better to overestimate yourself and your abilities than to underestimate.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++

Are you calling me arrogant? :undecide:

Because if you are, I admit I am a bit arrogant, but not too much. IMO it's always better to overestimate yourself and your abilities than to underestimate.

yes.

and yes.

i just disagree with the bolded part.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)