Boxing (1 Viewer)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I was thinking about what it would be over there, it'll be 7pm over here or 19:00 don't even know which time format is used as well :D
All streams now that fight is actually beginning, but the 3 shitty under card fights before it was working... Any other stream links?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Shit is about to pop off :weee:

http://www.vipleague.mobi/boxing/53...ghtweight-title-fight-live-stream-online.html

:delpiero:

He better win :D

- - - Updated - - -

Half way through the fight soon, and Loma is completely outclassing him :tup: Rigo is succumbed to just clinching like a scared puppy.

- - - Updated - - -
@Nomuken it didnt even get past half way :lol: Loma is a MONSTER. Made Rigo so hopeless he quit by faking an injury (SO obvious faking), after he was out of ideas, getting clowned, and was on his way to fouling out with desperate head locks/arm locks/clinches to get time to breathe.

4th straight opponent he frustrates and dominates so heavily that they quit and dont come out of their corner anymore. He just said my name now is "No mas chenko" :howler:

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
:lol: pretty much same thing with Nicholas Walters

- - - Updated - - -

I'm at the hospital visiting my sister, I recorded it can't wait to see it. Thanks for filling
me in.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah since Walters everyone quits :D Hope is all well with your sister bro.

Watch it for sure. But it wasnt much of a fight to be honest, an undefeated since 2003 champion who succumbed to ducking and having his soul crushed bit by bit with deft untouchable skillfull grace, Loma is so superior that the show doesnt become having gritty punch exchanges, but him clowning them for not giving him enough of a challenge lol.

I hope he moves up weight classes significantly now to get worthy opponents. Mikey Garcia most likely opponent then.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Thanks mang, yea I've read he will surely jump up on weight after this will be his last fight at 130. Mikey Garcia or Linares would be bananas.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
@Kopanja Joe Saunders and David Lemiuex tomorrow should be a solid match up. This will be my first time watching Saunders live, I've known of him but I'll get to see what he has in him still.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
@Kopanja Joe Saunders and David Lemiuex tomorrow should be a solid match up. This will be my first time watching Saunders live, I've known of him, but I'll get to see what he has in him still.
Wow, congrats. Solid match up, Lemiex is one dangerous bastard, but I hope BJS pulls this off. Damn, I'm jealous, it's gonna be fireworks.
Its been a while since my last live boxing experience. I've luckily pulled off from Rigo-Loma at the last minute and planning to watch Usyk-Breidis instead.

EDIT: btw, what's your prediction. With Lemiuex is always either he KOs you, or you KO him when Lemiuex is out of gas. Personally I see BSJ taking it to the later rounds and landing some right hooks on David in 10th-11th.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Idk it's really hard to say, I've only seen BSJ on the rankings but never seen him fought, Lemiuex on the other hand I have. In the end I think DL is going to take the win and rematch GGG in March or something l.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Wow, congrats. Solid match up, Lemiex is one dangerous bastard, but I hope BJS pulls this off. Damn, I'm jealous, it's gonna be fireworks.
Its been a while since my last live boxing experience. I've luckily pulled off from Rigo-Loma at the last minute and planning to watch Usyk-Breidis instead.

EDIT: btw, what's your prediction. With Lemiuex is always either he KOs you, or you KO him when Lemiuex is out of gas. Personally I see BSJ taking it to the later rounds and landing some right hooks on David in 10th-11th.
gonna be a great fight, can't wait. if you want any tips about best bars / food places in Riga let me know

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Hi Tech shut him down :tuttosport: cracked Linares rib. @Osman my bad me forgotz.
What a fight boys

- - - Updated - - -

Lomachenko just made history 3 time 3 weight division champion in just 12 fights

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Hi Tech shut him down :tuttosport: cracked Linares rib. @Osman my bad me forgotz.
What a fight boys

- - - Updated - - -

Lomachenko just made history 3 time 3 weight division champion in just 12 fights
Yeah, he is Something else.

Linares made him look human tho

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Yeah, he is Something else.

Linares made him look human tho

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk
Yep Linares chin checked him on the 6th round, straight right down the pipe. Hell of a fight Linares boxed well. Loma had the edge out of every exchange. What Loma did in the 10th round is what obviously made the difference, and if Loma didn't land that body shot, it seemed Loma was starting to work him down.
@Osman nah man idk :sad: just YouTube later :boh:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Most impressive performance for a cruiserweight guy since prime Holly. Usyk dismantled Gassiev, pure sweet science.
Must see for boxing fans. @Osman, @Nomuken, @pitbull

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Most impressive performance for a cruiserweight guy since prime Holly. Usyk dismantled Gassiev, pure sweet science.
Must see for boxing fans. @Osman, @Nomuken, @pitbull
y, Briedis - Usyk was the real final, Gassiev turned out to have zero arguments against Usyk. everyone kept waiting that maybe the Ukrainian will slow down and get tired and give him a chance, but he was in incredible form. Usyk being only 31, I expect him to dominate a while. You have to respect the balls on Bellew for accepting to fight him, but it's hard to see him KOing Usyk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)