Boxing (8 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Why you don't consider those sports? Darts and snooker are all about physic. You don't need muscles, but it's all about body moves and physics. Sorry but I don't understand you point. You say sport is all about muscles?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Why you don't consider those sports? Darts and snooker are all about physic. You don't need muscles, but it's all about body moves and physics. Sorry but I don't understand you point. You say sport is all about muscles?
i view a sportsman to be an athelete as well, i wouldn't say darts players are atheletes.......

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
punching someone in the face. what a great sport!! I can't believe it still exists in this century..
tbh there is a lot being said here and i know where you come from on this

but boxiing is a fascinating sport but it is not for everyone

i see what you are saying, but a lot of sports have violence, boxing requires so many sporting attributes, snooker does not require one to be physical, like darts, which i also dont think should be called a sport

the main problem with boxing in my opinion is the lasting damages..........muhammad ali
muhammad ali has parkinson's disease,that is why he is like he is now

OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #124
    Khan is a puffed up self agrandising pudding.

Barrerra (how many r's can you have before it's illegal!) to knock him out.
    barrera probably will destroy khan, though khan has great skills, he has a glass jaw, having said that, barrera does look like a shell of his former self...........i'm not sure what will happen, but i know it will be a good fight
    i think Barrera has been through too many wars...i just dont think he has anything left (although I do want him to win)

I hate it when they call this "sport" :yuck:
    punching someone in the face. what a great sport!! I can't believe it still exists in this century..
    civilized warfare

That's my biggest problem with Boxing, and why I mean by serious injury: the long term problems that come from being hit in the head repeatedly over many years.

My opinion really isn't that far from yours. On many levels, I find boxing highly questionable.
    I've been hit multiple times for many, many years and I am perfectly normal

:p

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Has it not been shown that being hit about the head a lot increases the chances of neurological diseases in later life, though?

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    i hope not, lets be honest, he will be getting massive offers right now but this really is the time to walk away from it with a brilliant legacy

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    cant wait for the hatton-pac fight tomorrow morning, it's far too close to call either way, but if i had to predict a winner i think Manny may just shade it as i think he's technically superior, its going to be a cracker anyway

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    cant wait for the hatton-pac fight tomorrow morning, it's far too close to call either way, but if i had to predict a winner i think Manny may just shade it as i think he's technically superior, its going to be a cracker anyway
    :agree: did you see the Froch fight last week? was sitting watching it saying "the lad needs a knockout" and boy did he deliver

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    i think ricky will do the business tonight, manny is quliaty, but i feel ricky will have too much power, ricky for an 8th round stoppage, if it goes the distance manny will win on points, it's up to ricky to use his power

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)