Boxing (9 Viewers)

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
oscar had his days, he is now fighting for the cash
i don't think so personally, he's the richest boxer alive, it's quite safe to say he's not in it for the money, and it's not like after he retires he'll be poor as he has golden boy promotions, he simply loves the sport, he should realise that he's past it, but sometimes the heart wants to carry on, it happens to many a sportsman

OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #67
    Here is a pic taken on Friday night of me and my cousin, former lightweight champion of the world, Ray "Boom Boom" Mancini -

OP
    Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #72
    ßüякε;1829106 said:
    Was he fighting Bobby Chacon?

Hurry home early, hurry on home.....

Vinni, is that a gut I see?
    184 pounds at 7 % bodyfat (the shirt was a bit baggie...so much for a fitted shirt !!)

Crossfit, Burkie !!! :vinny:

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    Here is a pic taken on Friday night of me and my cousin, former lightweight champion of the world, Ray "Boom Boom" Mancini -
    good stuff vinny

--

btw i just found out that oscar didn't win a single round in the fight. bottom line is that he's done.

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    good stuff vinny

--

btw i just found out that oscar didn't win a single round in the fight. bottom line is that he's done.
    agreed, if i was him i'd be happy, his wife is hot and he's gonna still make millions out of promoting, not really bad isit!

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    no its not bad but i would rather stick to promoting rather than have ppl remember me losing my last 2 bouts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)