Boxing (4 Viewers)

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
GGG(who would destroy Gayweather btw) vs Monroe today and I can't watch

any idea where you can download full fights? Thanks :/

I was there at the Inglewood Forum to watch him fight against Willie Monroe Jr. I had a really good seat and man watching him in person makes me
more terrified for anybody who fights him. I could hear deep thumps into the head and body. GGG is the most feared boxer at the moment, and Miguel Cotto is being a b!tch right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Really good under card fights too, Roman Gonzalez was phenomenal, every fight had a knock out that night so I got really lucky.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Well done to Fury, the pikey bastard. Crap fight in a mediocre division. Klitschko had no idea what to do with him.

This guy is going to wreck them all:

Joshua_3438202b.jpg

I wouldn't mind seeing Haye come back to have a go at Joshua, it would get lots of viewers over here. I think Klitschko will get a rematch and then retire. Fury should fight Wilder after that.

Haye is fighting Mark de Mori first @Salvo @Bianconero_Aus Looks useful going by his record.

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
She's insanely hot though. Camera zoomed her a couple of times.

Deserved win for Fury. It was a shameful performance by both when compared with big heavyweight fights in the past, but it was the most entertaining Wlad fight I've seen, which tells a lot about his style.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Great win for Crolla last night though.

Khan has a lot of skill and speed but misses a couple of things to be elite level - either big power or ferocity, and a strong jaw. Technically he's top drawer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)