[Boxing] James Toney vs Hasim Rahman (7 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I won't risk mo money, I know you are a jealous bastard, that day you told me to put my money on Juve against Milan and Barca against osasuna. and we know what happened :lol:

OP
Hambon

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #26
    You are so lame.....but i love the way you put yourself down...

Steal from me....negative rep....you will allways be snoopy...

OP
    Hambon

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #28
    your a joke.....i love it how you allways pick fights in Vbookie events....fugadabout it....save it for another day...i be out..

OP
    Hambon

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #37
    It was a draw.....the score card of 115/112 was one of the cards for the decision....

OP
    Hambon

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #38
    FIGHT DECLARED A DRAW

Hasim Rahman retains the heavyweight title with the fight being declared a draw. Rahman established a strong and consistent jab early on and continued to work the body during the middle and late rounds. Conditioning seemed to play a factor with James Toney looking tired from the 5th round until the end of the fight. Toney was able to counter Rahman against the ropes and land strong and consistent jabs. Read More

http://www.hbo.com/boxing/

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Geof said:
    well.. honestly I did. I dunno shite about boxing, I thought there was always a winner, just like in tennis.
    Well, I saw the draw with highest odds, so I bet on it. It seems it is rare to happen, but hey it was there. I know nothing abour boxing either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)