Bowling (1 Viewer)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Hey Americans,

So we've discovered ten pin bowling in Balkans. I've got a stupid question which needs answering.

So we played 6 games(a game consists of ten frames, right?) and player one has won the first three games, while player two has won the other three, player three lost all games.

So it's 3:3 with player one and player two. The overall points in 6 games were something like:

Player one 670 points
Player three 650 points
Player two 640 points

So since it was a draw, player one wins since he has amassed the most points in all games. But player three has won zero games but had more points than player two...which counts; the more points overall or the number of won games?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    • V

V

What? Who's gonna know better? :p

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    What? Who's gonna know better? :p
    Nothing, was just imagining bowling in the balkans. If the sickness already spread to Sarajevo I have to get my cousin to take me when I visit in the summer. Just sit there and listen to all the cursing as people have no idea what they're doing :lol:

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    • V

V

It's actually great fun, I can't recommend it enough. It's not so hard either, though the difficulty does increase if you're drinking while playing. :p

What's great is the fact is everyone is a noob, so it can be a good date with a girl too. I usually go play with my girl and one other couple. It's cool when a girl can beats you at sports. :)

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
    It's actually great fun, I can't recommend it enough. It's not so hard either, though the difficulty does increase if you're drinking while playing. :p

What's great is the fact is everyone is a noob, so it can be a good date with a girl too. I usually go play with my girl and one other couple. It's cool when a girl can beats you at sports. :)
    I agree, it's really fun to play. Also, the girls seem to enjoy playing it, and that is definitely a plus.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008

I'm useless at bowling while sober :D

OP
    V

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #13
    • V

V

Really? Bowling only introduced in the Balkans now? :D
    We have it here for like 4-5 years IIRC. Never tried it, though.
    We have it for close to ten years, but it seems to be really getting popular lately. I only first played few months ago.

Dule, you gotta try it. Great first date as well.though it's a little expensive.
    Strange stereotype. I don't think any casual bowler knows in depth bowling rules like the one you're asking. People are far busier trying to woo their partners.
    It's not really, but when you have a stupid friend who is a very sore loser, you gotta get a confirmation.

Obviously if you've not won a single game, you are last, doesn't matter how many points you got. It's like winning two sets in tennis 6:0, 6:0, then losing 7:5, 7:5,7:5...you have more games won, but you lost three sets, thus the match.

Otherwise, there would simply be frame after frame and whoever scores the most during the time given, wins.

That's my logic anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)