Boumsong vs Zebina (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
to MODS (I really would want to make this into a pole so if it is possible please move this into the Pole section with the following options Boumsong, Zebina, Favalli, Stam and the question who should we have got for free)

I still can't comprehend who Boumsong ended up in a veteran dump like the Scottish team and in a team like Rangers
one of the worlds 10 most promising defenders signs for free to Rangers

while Juve sign Zebina...

How many here consider
Zebina a better players then Boumsong??....
He is certainly not a more promising...

How did all the manager clubs manage to elude this signing great Signing.

Personally I would be thrilled about getting Boumsong instead of Zebina...
for free
wow...just stumbled onto this thread

this thread is living proof that Evelyn8 was a complete idiot that this forum doesnt miss

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
hmm ... nobody would have expected Boumsong's fall from grace ... :rolleyes:

Zebina is not that bad afterall ... a very emotional player juz that he has to control in not letting frustrations get to his head.

Believe he has one french cap, bro/sis correct me if im wrong

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Who would of imagined they would end up as partners in a rock solid D. HAHAHA, i would love to see the Ruben Oliveira thread comparing him to Rivaldo, can never forget that one!

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Both very poor & no where near the standard of defender we require as we attempt to return to our former levels (& hopefully better in CL!). Lose both as soon as possible!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
TBH they are both equal morons and both seem to be functionally illiterate. but nonetheless if i had to choose then it would def be j. zeb. but like mentioned before by many others >> thats not saying much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)