Both Juve Barca games on ESPN!!!! (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
What are the dates of the Real-Man Utd games? If they aren't on the same day as the Juve games then I'm sure our games will be live.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I hope they'll show it on our TV or at least on Croatian's as RTL has horrible commentators!

Welcome to the forum Eop05 :)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
well here's hoping ITV will show them..since there is now only one english club left ( :fool: ) then they will be forced to show another game :touched:

bastards had better show ours or they can expect another torrent of abusive emails from yours truly!

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I am a massive Juve fan from Northern Ireland and i was was wandering if anyone knows where i can see the juve and barcalona match.I have sky digital.The only matches i have been able to see where the 2 against Manchester and Newcastle

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Stevie, I'll let you know as soon as I know myself. It could be on either ITV2 or granada plus (not ITN news unless the war stops)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Eop05 ] ++
ESPN is showing Both Juve Barca games.

I check the schedule online a few days ago and that's what it says.

The first leg the 9th on wed. will be on, and so will the second leg the 22nd on tuesday.

Check the site yourself.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/tvlistings/index
I just did check the website and found out that you CAN"T read !!! They are showing Man U and Real on both the 8th and the 23rd, and thats it !!!!

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
ESPN changed their coverage. At first, they had the Barca-Juve matches listed for both match days. They've changed that to Man Utd-Real Madrid now.

Not really surprised of that. In Canada, I believe we get both of these QFs, but the first leg for each is tape delayed.

sheva

Aug 7, 2002
What the F_CK!!! WHY DONT They just show the two games, they show ed 3games in 1day , but now they would just show 1:fero:That doesn't make any sense. Its probably just some misinterpretation or something, they must show both matches:cool:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by littleD ] ++
ESPN changed their coverage. At first, they had the Barca-Juve matches listed for both match days. They've changed that to Man Utd-Real Madrid now.

Not really surprised of that. In Canada, I believe we get both of these QFs, but the first leg for each is tape delayed.
You think TSN or RDS (French language TSN) will show both ?? I watched the first Juve - Man U game on RDS, because both ESPN and TSN didnt televise it.

I also think that the coverage on TLN is better now too. They show almost all of Juve's Serie A games, with english commentary :D:D:D:D:D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by sheva ] ++
What the F_CK!!! WHY DONT They just show the two games, they show ed 3games in 1day , but now they would just show 1:fero:That doesn't make any sense. Its probably just some misinterpretation or something, they must show both matches:cool:
If you mean ESPN, they are televising all 4 of the QFs, but only 2 will be live. 1 live game and 1 delayed game every day. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)