Bosnia&Herzegovina (1 Viewer)

TeRRoR

Jul 21, 2006
i just had to say smth. and hear other peoples oppinion what do u think about referes and B&H
has anyone watched BIH U21 - Czech R U21
now A team Bosnia - Greece
is there any point trying to qualify if the refs. fuck up every game

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
No point in complaining about the refs every time.

Fact is, we're just not good enough. We better stick with what we do best, be the constant underdogs that get their hopes up every time only to fail miserably in the end.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
he isnt back he just cruises obscure threads and posts randomly to let everyone knoe he always watches and never sleeps.

zlatan, come back full time ya big fag we all miss your hard-ass approach to moderation

OP
TeRRoR

TeRRoR

Jul 21, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    maybe we are not good enough but how can we achive smth. if we have to play against reffs and other teams :(

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
    I hate to say this.. but Bosnia needs to step up a bit.. there are many bosnian players around europe who would play for another country instead of their homeland.. Where is the bosnian federation from all of this?.. bosnian players should be convinced to play for bosnia and not some other adopted country.

OP
    TeRRoR

TeRRoR

Jul 21, 2006
  • Thread Starter #7
    the problem is that bosnian federation doesnt care about players :(
    everyone in the federation are under investigation because they stole 400 000 KM and didn pay taxes 600 000 KM = 500 000 euros thats says all

sadmir

Aug 18, 2006
    u know what the problem is?........The problem is that the people who are in charge of bosnian football federation dont give a damn if their country will qualify or not for the euro 2008 or the world cup. The most important thing for them is to get paid on time no matter if bosnia win or lose cuz simply they dont care. They need to get rid of them first, and the rest will be much easier

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
    TeRRoR said:
    the problem is that bosnian federation doesnt care about players :(
    everyone in the federation are under investigation because they stole 400 000 KM and didn pay taxes 600 000 KM = 500 000 euros thats says all
    know what the problem is?........The problem is that the people who are in charge of bosnian football federation dont give a damn if their country will qualify or not for the euro 2008 or the world cup. The most important thing for them is to get paid on time no matter if bosnia win or lose cuz simply they dont care. They need to get rid of them first, and the rest will be much easier
    That is really sad...

Thats why i think federations should be ran by buisnessmen instead of ex footballers and goverment officials... People should understand that Football is buisness, its all about money.. yes we do see beautifull football being played on the pitch, and this is why we turn the TV on and go to the stadium, but at the end, it is all about how much you cash in and get out... If federations are allowed to be totally non govermental organisations, which are invested in just like people invset in their companies and personal buisness, we would then see better football... footballers need to see how much you spend on them, so they can play play well.

OP
    TeRRoR

TeRRoR

Jul 21, 2006
  • Thread Starter #12
    but buisness man i the president and he doesnt have a clue about football nor how to lead football federation but he sure know how to go and support another country national team

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
    i meant buisnessmen who know how football runs, and who can run the football federation like a club .. i.e. with investments and shares, and shareholders

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)