Borriello (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We are fighting Milan for Flamini but it seems we`ll fight them for Borriello too.

Maybe we are going to use Criscito?

He has 50% of his contract with Milan and other half with Genoa.Last Sunday Secco met Cavalleri to talk about him.

And to refresh your memories Borriello was tested positive for corticosteroids two years ago.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Juventus turn to Genoa striker Borriello
tribalfootball.com - April 23, 2008

Juventus are interested in Genoa striker Marco Borriello.

La Stampa says Juve see Borriello as an alternative to Palermo forward Amauri, with negotiations for the Brazilian dragging on.

Genoa have Borriello in co-ownership with AC Milan and there is a genuine prospect the player's transfer will go to the blind auction in the summer.

Juve enjoy a good relationship with both clubs and are confident they can land Borriello, no matter where he eventually ends up.
and yes it is tribal, i wouldnt mind him as back up.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
I dont want him at Juve. He will flop at a big club. Just like all the other Borriello's, Tavano's and Bianchi's.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4
    Even though article doesn`t say it,Roma is also interested in him.

He is not Amauri`s alternative.This only means we`d probably get rid of Iaquinta or Palladino.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    I dont want him at Juve. He will flop at a big club. Just like all the other Borriello's, Tavano's and Bianchi's.
    how do you know this?

i think he would do well TBH. he would be back up he wouldnt be a starter which means less pressure. i think he could do well.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
    how do you know this?

i think he would do well TBH. he would be back up he wouldnt be a starter which means less pressure. i think he could do well.
    He flopped at Milan and he wasn't impressive in any of his loans (and there were a lot). This is his only season with 5+ goals(with the exepction of his loan spell in Treviso) and like 5 of them are penalties. Wich is why I think he's heading in the same direction as Bianchi and Tavano.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    Performance from a single season cannot be used to judge him, he could be a flop like those one season wonders like Tavano,Bianchi,Almiron where they are good for small team but not good enough for the big boys.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #11
    never, but im saying if we arent getting amauri, otherwise there is no room.
    Now THAT would be a bad move.

I`d shoot myself if we considerate him as Amauri`s alternative.

It`s Amauri or Huntelaar for me.We don`t need any back ups.

But yet again I think we already lost Iaquinta.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Now THAT would be a bad move.

I`d shoot myself if we considerate him as Amauri`s alternative.

It`s Amauri or Huntelaar for me.We don`t need any back ups.

But yet again I think we already lost Iaquinta.
    sadly so do i about iaquinta

and i would love hunter over amauri and borriello but i dont see hunter coming here TBH

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    I think this is probably a move to try and get Milan to say that if we leave Borriello to them, they'll leave Flamini for us.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
    Boriello could be having a fluke season, you have one of these guys every year.
    Dario Hubner
    Di Vaio
    Gilardino
    Tavano
    Bianchi
    and now Boriello.

Forget him let's stick with Amauri, exchange Iaquinta plus cash for Mancini and Palladino plus cash for Hamsik. While getting Flamini for free should be a priority and Giovinco returning, we will have one of the best and young midfields in Europe.

Giovinco (Hamsik) - MOMO (C.Zanetti) - Mancini (Flamini) - Camoranesi (Nocerino)

Mouth watering!

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #15
    We`d have way too many players middle don`t you think?

Hamsik,Sissoko,Flamini,Nocerino and Zanetti

Anyway,we aren`t getting Hamsik this year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)