Boro Confirm VIDUKA Capture (Thank GOD ;)) (1 Viewer)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Like I said there is nothing wrong with a team built with ex-stars. But there are big doubts involved. The players obviously have talent so they might shine in one match but absolutely suck the next day. There are also doubts about their motivation. If every player is in top-form the team could potentially beat every team in the world but that will never happen.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
Like I said there is nothing wrong with a team built with ex-stars. But there are big doubts involved. The players obviously have talent so they might shine in one match but absolutely suck the next day. There are also doubts about their motivation. If every player is in top-form the team could potentially beat every team in the world but that will never happen.
yeah well of course it would never happen. But i still would rate middelsbourgh at the moment higher then a mid table team.

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
Boro will finish outside the top5 trust me

there is too much quality in Newcastle, Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea

What Boro looks like now is like Manchester City who also seems to be a really strong team on paper but is a crap team
(I mean occasionaly they manage a good performance as in the derby)

Look at Clubs as Tottenham and Birmingham to challenge for 5th spot, then ofcourse there is Charlton and Southampton who have solid teams....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)