!Bonera Towards Juventus! (1 Viewer)

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
As usual Moggi announced the other day that the transfer market for Juventus was closed and he is on the verge of signing one of the most promising Italian defenders.
Moggi has contacted Parma and has offered six million euro in cash for Bonera and considering the gialloblu’s financial situation it is a deal that they cannot refuse. So it looks like Juve are still working hard on the transfer market and Moggi certainly knows how to do his job well.

www.goal.com

moggi :D

still a genius :cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Bonera isn't the solution, if he is Moggi's final buy I'm going to be REALLY disappointed. Why pass on Ferrari, Mexes, Samuel, Burdisso, Heinze and all the others to get Bonera?

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
Bonera isn't the solution, if he is Moggi's final buy I'm going to be REALLY disappointed. Why pass on Ferrari, Mexes, Samuel, Burdisso, Heinze and all the others to get Bonera?
for smaller amounts of money too.burdisso would've been a huge,huge coup and mexes,ferrari need no introduction either.heinze went for around 7m so i wouldn't contest that,but missing out on the others is really stupid.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Its a underrate trend about Bonera, wake up, he is one of the most promising young defenders in the world. Just watch him at U21. If Juve get him, then we might have one of the best defenses with Chiellini and Bonera in the future.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
he is here but honestly i've never heard of ppl "hype-ing" him outside of this forum. but bonera? ohh puh-lezz, i've seen him play.....A LOT

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
i've seen the good bonera and the bad one,and believe me,i've seen the bad one alot more.

more likely that he had a few months when his form soared than a really long bad patch now.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
Possible Formation of defence: in 5 yeaes

Bonera-----Legrotaile-----xxxxx-------Chielini

Great defence that can last another 5 years. i just hope we will buy another CB, next year becouse Thuram is too old. Legrotaile in form is one of the best defenders in Italy and Chielini and Bonera are the most promising italian defenders and we all know that Italy is known for their defence

P.S.
And of course if we play Chielini as a LB Zambrotta can play in the middle

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
At least we would have SOMEONE. Bonera still is a hell of a lot better than nothing, so we should stop complaining.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
shudup, bonare will rock. he's only 21 ffs, where was ferrari at that age?

exaclty. he isvery young, and if he is not good enough, he'll improve. he's italy's most promising defender.

Jul 28, 2002
to me, bonera can be compared to a player such as morfeo....overated, overhyped youngster, that will never reach the highest level, a cokmplete waste of time.

if moggi gets him.....he will still have failed miserably this year, and the pre season results are showing us that.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
to me, bonera can be compared to a player such as morfeo....overated, overhyped youngster, that will never reach the highest level, a cokmplete waste of time.

if moggi gets him.....he will still have failed miserably this year, and the pre season results are showing us that.

so you'd prefer montero, iuliano, ferrara etc to bonera?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)