bonera and gilardino (5 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
£16m is a fair bit, but to be honest Gilardino has been one of my personal favourites as a transfer target
I dunno, dont u think it would need him to play this way for another season maybe. Just to prove he isnt a flash in the pan after we spend close to 8 million to acquire his services?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
I dunno, dont u think it would need him to play this way for another season maybe. Just to prove he isnt a flash in the pan after we spend close to 8 million to acquire his services?
Exactly! Why risk another Legro or Appiah episode?

Tha Bo$$

May 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
another crap deal....16 million on a shit defender and a forward who will hardly play...why???

Where are the defender and wide men we need??? insrtead we get bonera whooopeee.
Totally agree............

Why Bonera!!!

Ferrari is the one we want from Parma!!!!!!!!!!

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
just visited a roma forum, a member there claims that Roma has an option on Gilardino until July 15!

has anyone heard about this???
I can't understand why there should be such thing!
what previous deals have Roma and Parma made that has granted them with this option??? I can't remember anyy!? :confused:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juventino ] ++
just visited a roma forum, a member there claims that Roma has an option on Gilardino until July 15!

has anyone heard about this???
I can't understand why there should be such thing!
what previous deals have Roma and Parma made that has granted them with this option??? I can't remember anyy!? :confused:
I heard about it too.

Expect Gilardino to sign July 16th with us. :D

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Isn't Moggi putting in a Gilardino bid to help Emerson get here? I heard that the deal was that Juve would pull out of the bid for Gila and let Roma have him if they lowererd the price for Emerson. Is this correct?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)