bonera and gilardino (1 Viewer)

babamama

Jul 3, 2004
Juventus: accordo per Bonera-Gilardino
Mer 07 Lug, 12:44 PM

vedi foto
Con la Juve pronta a versare 22 milioni più due giovani della primavera, l`accordo tra bianconeri e Parma per Gilardino e Bonera sembra essere stato raggiunto. Ma mentre la società torinese vuole assolutamente portare in bianconero il secondo, tassello fondamentale per la nuova difesa di Capello, potrebbe ritirare l`offerta per l`attaccante e lasciarlo alla Roma, in cambio di uno sconto da parte giallorossa nella trattativa per Emerson.

La lunga trattativa tra Juve e Parma sembra essere arrivata al punto decisivo. Le società si parlano da mesi, riguardo soprattutto a Ferrari, Bonera e Gilardino. Nella corsa al primo, però, la Roma sembra avere avuto la meglio sui bianconeri. Per il secondo è il terzo, invece, un accordo la Juve lo ha già trovato: Moggi è pronto a versare al club gialloblù 22 milioni di euro più due giovani della primavera il cui nome è ancora da definire.

Sul fronte Bonera Capello non vuole perdere tempo. Il difensore gialloblù è considerato dall`ex tecnico della Roma uno dei pilastri attorno ai quali ricostruire la difesa, più volte messa sotto accusa durante la scorsa stagione. Difficile, invece, che Gilardino approdi subito in bianconero. Ora che l`accordo con Trezeguet è stato raggiunto, la Juve ha meno necessità di aggiungere alla rosa un attaccante. Ecco perchè Moggi è pronto a modificare l`offerta per la coppia Gila-Bonera, lasciando il primo alla Roma in cambio di uno sconto (o di un "favore" da parte giallorossa) relativo ad Emerson, che a questo punto sarebbbe determinante visto che la trattativa per il brasiliano non accenna a sbloccarsi. Nel caso un accordo con la Roma in tal senso non fosse trovato, i bianconeri sono pronti a lasciare la stella dell`Under 21 in prestito nella città ducale, per una o più stagioni.

someone please translate this news.

Buy on AliExpress.com

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
ALTAVISTA'S TRANSLATION:

With the ready Juve to pour 22 million more two young people the spring, l`accordo between bianconeri and Parma for Gilardino and Bonera seems to have been caught up. But while the Turinese society wants absolutely to carry in bianconero the second, fundamental dowel for the defended Hat new, could withdraw l`offerta for l`attaccante and leave it the Rome, in exchange for a reduction in price from part giallorossa in the negotiation for Emerson. The long negotiation between Juve and Parma seems to have arrived to the decisive point. The societies are spoken from months, care above all to Ferrari, Bonera and Gilardino. In the race to the first one, but, the Rome seems to have had the better one on the bianconeri. For the second it is the third party, instead, an agreement the Juve has already found it: Moggi is ready to pour gialloblù club 22 million euro more two young people of the spring whose name is still from defining. On the Bonera forehead Hat it does not want to lose time. The gialloblù defender is considered dall`ex technical of the Rome one of the pillars around which to reconstruct the defense, more times put under accusation during the slid season. Difficult, instead, that Gilardino you land endured in bianconero. Hour that l`accordo with Trezeguet has been caught up, the Juve has little necessity than to add to the rose a forward. Here why Moggi is ready in exchange for to modify l`offerta for the Gila-Bonera brace, leaving first to the Rome a reduction in price (or of a "favore" from part giallorossa) relative to Emerson, than to this determining point sarebbbe inasmuch as the negotiation for the Brazilian does not point out to unblock itself. In the case an agreement with the Rome in such sense was not found, the bianconeri is ready to leave star dell`Under 21 in the ducale city, for one or more seasons on loan.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
thanks for sharing this with us, but could you please tell us the source of the article next time? Cheers :)

reneu

Jul 2, 2004
here (from channel4):

Reports in Italy suggest that Juventus have agreed a fee to sign Alberto Gilardino and Daniele Bonera from Parma.

The Bianconeri are allegedly ready to pay a combined £16m for the two Stadio Tardini youngsters after months of talks.

However, there is the possibility that only one of them will arrive at the Delle Alpi for the new campaign.

Defender Bonera seems almost certain to be wearing the Bianconeri shirt but the club may withdraw their offer for Gilardino (pictured).

That is because Roma also want the striker and Juve are ready to pull out of the race to net him if the capital side reduce their asking price for Emerson.

The Brazilian has agreed to join Juventus this summer but the Olimpico outfit have been unimpressed by their bid of £8.5m – as they want £13m.

Other reports suggest that Juve will secure themselves the services of Gilardino but allow him to remain on loan at Parma for one or two campaigns.

With David Trezeguet set to extend his contract in Turin, the U-21 international may struggle for regular first team action.

Meanwhile, Czech international defender Tomas Ujaflusi, 25, is looking for a move to Juventus.

"Joining them would be a dream," said the Hamburg stopper. "It would be great to play alongside my friend Pavel Nedved.

"Serie A is an extraordinary championship and I would be very stimulated to play my football there."

Ujaflusi, who is also being watched by Inter, is contracted to his current club until the summer of 2007.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
£16m is a fair bit, but to be honest Gilardino has been one of my personal favourites as a transfer target

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Well, its good news I guess, Bonera is definitely coming, we should sign
Ujaflusi too. As for Gilardino we should leave him on loan Parma for one season, and Emerson we'll sign for free next season, so I'm not bothered if he isn't here this season, we just keep Blasi and play Maresca as 1st choice.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
signing bonera means that we found a solution for RB. if capello decides to play with a 3-man defence, bonera would fit in that position too.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
I'm pretty sure Zebina would play the right-sde central back role if it was a 3 man defence, with Thuram in the middle and Chivu/Ujfalusi on the left-side.

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
how the fu......!
how is GOD'S world will moggi capture gila and leave him with parma for one or two seasons.
we need gila NOW bcuz trez tends to have a usual bad patch to his season and we need GOALS! GOALS!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
I'm pretty sure Zebina would play the right-sde central back role if it was a 3 man defence, with Thuram in the middle and Chivu/Ujfalusi on the left-side.
same here, but I can't see the point getting Chivu, or even Ujfalusi...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
same here, but I can't see the point getting Chivu, or even Ujfalusi...
You gotta be kidding, how can you say they won't be awesome signings!

Mar 14, 2004
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BABY!!!

Just bring Gila to the club this season so that Trez will be forced to warm the bench!!!!!!!!!!

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Can't you guys not see what Moggi is doing ! He doesn't want to finalise the Gilardino deal now, why ? Cos he wants to wait until Trez is back from holiday and have put pen to paper to the new contract, then Bang, Gilardino will sign the day after that ! He knows Trez may not sign the contract if Gilardino is already confirmed.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Edge ] ++
Can't you guys not see what Moggi is doing ! He doesn't want to finalise the Gilardino deal now, why ? Cos he wants to wait until Trez is back from holiday and have put pen to paper to the new contract, then Bang, Gilardino will sign the day after that ! He knows Trez may not sign the contract if Gilardino is already confirmed.
No......I think that Trez ˛& Gila can co-exist in the same team. Hopefully DYO will leave and Miccoli will be 4th striker(IMO his real position in Juve squad). Also no one is un-touchable in Capello`s system now....no more Totti or Cassano....at least for now. No more DP icon.....if he doesnt perform well,he will sit on the bench in favour of Miccoli. That goes for Trez too.....but we will have to wait and see.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)