Bonera and Ferrari at Juventus ? (1 Viewer)

Mar 12, 2004
Bonera is a god best italian defender around, i'm not so sure about Ferrari, he's good but is he juve standard, i personally want zaccardo to come in from bologna, a really great right back, someone who could put thuram in the centre and keep birindelli as back up as he should be.

Then in midfield we need jankulovski and van der vaart (we should do anything within our power to get him) and sell that useless waste of space camoranesi. and for christ sake bring gasbarroni back from loan and start using maresca, brighi, and blasi

and all we need up front is gilardino and to sell trezeguet, a player who i love for his scoring habbit's but lets face it it's like playing with 10 men for 89 mins.

Buy on AliExpress.com

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
What kind of player is Bonera?? Tell me more about him! I hardly saw him!
He is 23 year old, were in Brescia before Parma, and he was very good there (was linked with Milan a long time). He is also a Azzurrini star. Can be used as a CB and a RB, he is probably best as a CB (he is strong).

here is a picture of him:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
If Bonera's gonna cost us an arm and a leg (considering his relatively unproven ability), I say screw it. I'd prefer Oddo, Hinkel and if possible Trabelsi

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
If Bonera's gonna cost us an arm and a leg (considering his relatively unproven ability), I say screw it. I'd prefer Oddo, Hinkel and if possible Trabelsi
exactly... and once again, he's milanista...

Mar 12, 2004
"If Bonera's gonna cost us an arm and a leg (considering his relatively unproven ability), I say screw it. I'd prefer Oddo, Hinkel and if possible Trabelsi"
oddo, trablelsi what are you on, oddo who dosn't play regular footie for lazio, we don't need him, zaccardo is abetter right back + young. trablesi plays in inferior leagues and will be awful in italy he isn't strong enough to keep top strikers like shev at bay. And BOnera ixs proven, he's played all season with parma and been instrumental in there defense.

And yes bonera is better than ferrari, ferrari's good don't get me wrong but he isn't a player who could player aginst the big Cl teams while bonera is and has a chance to learn from th e old guard like ferrara. remember bonera's about 3 years younger than ferrari

P.S. have you ever noticed that Juve are great

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
i don't think moggi is that stupid to give them 7 mil plus a player for an overrated player like bonera.
Moggi's offer was 2.5M, Parma is asking for 6.5M
Anyway negotiation is over

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Bonera is quality... so he hasnt had a good season that doesnt suddenly make him rubbish...

He would be great for juve... future captain imo

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++
Bonera is quality... so he hasnt had a good season that doesnt suddenly make him rubbish...

He would be great for juve... future captain imo
Do you prefer him as a RB or a CB?

PS. How do you evaluate Ferrari?

Mar 12, 2004
thats what i'm saying, good player learn from ferrara. and i'm not saying don't get ferrari he is class too but just not a good as bonera,but put it this way as long as we can get rid f legrottaglie i don't care, i'd raher have materazzi than him (ok took that a little too far)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)