Bohemian Rhapsody (1 Viewer)

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
I've been listening to this song entire day. It's just so addictive. It's got something unique to it, some parts that are kinda strange but also some that are really catchy.

Anyone else like this song?

For you that dont know, it's the song they play in the car in Wayne's World, performed by Queen.
i like it alot...i am addicted aswell :D ;)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Queen is one of the bands that I have most respect of the world, and Freddie Mercury to me was one of the few singers that besides of his great voice was a great artits in all the meaning of the word.

To understand how great was Freddie you have to see him on a live show, the way he sings and the way he handles the people its just amazing :cool: , he is the king of the show and he does what he wants with the people...

About the song, its just great in my opinion...

After Freddie die, the part of the song where its says "Mama, uuuu I don't want to die, but somethimes wish I never been born at all", this part of the song gets to my soul...

Geof

May 14, 2004
did you guys hear the "God save the queen" they played at the end of a concert (I think it was wembley)?

I'm not english, but hearing it makes me shiver..

Geof

May 14, 2004
now where talking 'bout Queen, here this:

I just heared on the radio that Nelson Mandela is gonna set up an X th Aids-concert. One of the lead bands will be ...... Queen !!

apparently they got a new singer, I didn't know that

AnnA

May 14, 2003
Bohemian Rhapsody is absolutlly brilliant!! I adore it! In my wood wind band we play that song and it`s just amazing!! :) :) :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)