Bohemian Rhapsody (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I've been listening to this song entire day. It's just so addictive. It's got something unique to it, some parts that are kinda strange but also some that are really catchy.

Anyone else like this song?

For you that dont know, it's the song they play in the car in Wayne's World, performed by Queen.

Buy on AliExpress.com

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
I'm glad, that some of you people watch movies like Wayne's World, otherwise you would miss one of the best songs ever! :D

Queen is my fav band, Bohemian is one of my fav songs, Freddie singing it on the concert on Wembey was awesome: the best performance of this song.

So what more can I say? :)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
hallelujah! About time someone else thought that!

The only decent songs by Queen imo are "killer queen" and "don't stop me now" but neither did that well I don't think.. must have weird taste...

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
:LOL: Zlatan. Your acting as if the song was released on the charts yesterday!

Its an unbelievable song. It is absolutely breath-taking, and underlines the genius of queen in its fullest. Everyone only did music to conform and never dared to do anything interesting, and then queen came with bohemian rhapsody and really changed the face of music. Fantastic..

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    Yeah, I know, but I had completely forgot about it and watched a VH1 special about Queen, and remembered that song again.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    hallelujah! About time someone else thought that!

The only decent songs by Queen imo are "killer queen" and "don't stop me now" but neither did that well I don't think.. must have weird taste...

:irritate:;)

About your taste: it's the highest time to change it for sth better ... ;)

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I've actually been a fan of a lot of Queen's back-catalog and more obscure songs (up until about 1980) for a while. "March of the Black Queen" off their second album (what's an album? ;) ) pretty much laid the foundations for what they eventually did on "Bohemian Rhapsody" later on ... and it's a really good, though less popular song.

What's interesting about Queen is that they managed to become quite popular writing pop/rock music that was rather unorthodox -- even now as much as back in their day. I mean, who else could sell a #1 hit on a 6-minute long, part-operatic opus?

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
    I've actually been a fan of a lot of Queen's back-catalog and more obscure songs (up until about 1980) for a while. "March of the Black Queen" off their second album (what's an album? ;) ) pretty much laid the foundations for what they eventually did on "Bohemian Rhapsody" later on ... and it's a really good, though less popular song.

What's interesting about Queen is that they managed to become quite popular writing pop/rock music that was rather unorthodox -- even now as much as back in their day. I mean, who else could sell a #1 hit on a 6-minute long, part-operatic opus ?
    Noone else :cool:

I prefer "Seven seas of Rhye" from the same, second album ;)

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
    That song is the most overrated garbage ever. Save it for the pantomines Freddy. Queen are annoying. 1 or 2 good songs which arent even THAT good, just catchy.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

What's interesting about Queen is that they managed to become quite popular writing pop/rock music that was rather unorthodox -- even now as much as back in their day. I mean, who else could sell a #1 hit on a 6-minute long, part-operatic opus?
    Queen II is my favorite Queen album out of them all.

Ogre Battle
    Father to Son
    Some day, one Day
    Seven Seas of Rhye
    Funny how love is

I could go on forever about this group. I own practically every legit and bootleg DVD in existence.

Brighton Rock just might be my favourite Queen song of them all.

Oh and Zlatan, "Show must go on" was his goodbye letter to his fans, for he knew that he had full-blown AIDS at that point.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Cool. So I'm not the only one here who was a big fan of Queen II. :D
    Oh yeah. Actually, their first 3 albums Queen, Queen II, and Sheer Heart Attack are their best pieces of work they ever came out with, IMO.

Unless you were talking to Vit, of course. Then nevermind:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)