Bob Dylan Is God (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
As much as I like Dylan's lyrics and music, I enjoy covers of his songs even better.

You're a freak Jeeks, you know that? I mean, you are aware of it, aren't you?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

You're a freak Jeeks, you know that? I mean, you are aware of it, aren't you?
Yes! But may I know how you got this observation from this post?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Actually I did that one evening, it started by this thread actually when I wanted to put that comment on Bob Dylan and thought I might search to see if there was an old thread about it.

But otherwise, yes I am a freak.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Bob Dylan is a god. However, he absolutely sucks shit in concert. I love him but he should my money for subjecting me to that hideous torture that was his live show in 1988 and 2005.

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
I don't have a favorite dylan song but hes probably my favorite artist. I'm a fan of blowin' int he wind and just like a woman. Blowin in the wind was written in 15 minutes. Pretty damn amazing. And of course Hurricane is a classic, if not overplayed.

cuore

Aug 10, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Bob Dylan is a god. However, he absolutely sucks shit in concert. I love him but he should my money for subjecting me to that hideous torture that was his live show in 1988 and 2005.
I heard he was amazing live.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by cuore ] ++
I don't have a favorite dylan song but hes probably my favorite artist. I'm a fan of blowin' int he wind and just like a woman. Blowin in the wind was written in 15 minutes. Pretty damn amazing. And of course Hurricane is a classic, if not overplayed.
Don't you like it when artists do Dylan covers? I prefer these more than him singing.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by cuore ] ++

I heard he was amazing live.
You heard wrong. Unless the source was speaking about Dylan in the 1960's and 70's. I can only say that in the 80's and last month he was horrible. Absolute shit. And I love Bob Dylan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)