Board & Management (27 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Chiellini is a dinosaur who belongs on a team with Allegri. They are keys to the downfall of this team and outdated philosophy of conserving energy, respect for "champions" (whatever the fuck that is), back passing and then random long balls from defense to attack etc

I wouldn't be surprised if we actually bring him back.
Not sure if you read the post properly or not.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They’ve extinguished my passion for this once great club that’s for sure.

It’s a soulless, heartless, bland, weak, corporate shell of a once-great entity.

There is literally nothing I like about this current club except it’s name and it’s history. I hate most of our players, our management, our coach, our directors, our cemetery of a stadium and the way we’ve become a weak and soft touch of a club.

I’ll always watch though and hope for better days - but fmd they feel a long way off tbh.
I think we need a purge before we can binge again.

In a way, it would have been criminal had we not gotten the -10 point penalty. If this club were tied with Inter for 3rd place after what we witnessed, everyone would have continued pretending that salvation is just around the corner and there's nothing wrong with where we're headed.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I think we need a purge before we can binge again.

In a way, it would have been criminal had we not gotten the -10 point penalty. If this club were tied with Inter for 3rd place after what we witnessed, everyone would have continued pretending that salvation is just around the corner and there's nothing wrong with where we're headed.
a purge is needed indeed. an unjust, arbitrary penalty is far from an acceptable solution though.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
I agree with you a purge is needed but an administrative one and football one.We need people that understand football from the ground up, we have next gen our own stadium which is most than what the others have,but we need most of all people with balls, huge balls that fight back not like that pussy elkunt, doesn't say anything the
silence is deafening, why is this bitch not fighting back, this league wants to fuck us again and this tall prick does
nothing, this isn't a sporting sentence why dock points on the team who didn't get any advantage from this so called plusvanence or what ever you call it.
Start fighting back ,we the fans have had enough of elkunt and the rest who don't say anything if you don't have the passion to fight then fuck off , sell the team.How can any corporation just keep taking it up the ass when one of your brands is being fucked with, if it was anybody else they would have sued by now.Go to TAR and bury this league once and for all, what the fuck does it take someone please help me my passion is gone for this club I am with mondo1 and Bianconero_Aus on this.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Not sure if you read the post properly or not.
I did, we might bring him back in some role, maybe strategic. He was obviously a great player and legend for us, but he is of the same school as Allegri and part of the toxic culture we ended up with at the end. Not modernizing, thinking its an accomplishment to defend in own box for 90minutes and succeed, thinking that Tottenham never wins because of history and no champions etc etc. Dumb shit, skip it.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We are moving towards a plea agreement between Juventus and FIGC on the Salary Maneuver issue. A move by the Juventus club aimed at closing all the proceedings and the related sanctions this season without suffering ballasts and penalties in the next.
(@NicoSchira)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus and FIGC have reached an agreement over salary manuever case. Trial tomorrow.

[@Gazzetta_it)

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing protects or prevents the authorities to reopen or re-issue additionally penalties in the future. That’s how awful of a country Italy is
I am sure there will be plenty of lawsuit against us now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)