Board & Management (13 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus defence brief: "The FIGC search does not report relevant interceptions"

Bertola's words to Cherubini (15 July 2021):
"No, no, there is no intent. Malicious no. If that's what they're looking for, they won't find anything."
[ANSA via @MatthijsPog)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
‼️ ANDREA ABODI (Min. Sport)

”I await the reasons and whoever is responsible explains this decision and why no others have been taken. There is a political responsibility to change the rules to limit the interpretation of these facts."

[
@CalcioFinanza
]

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yeah let’s see what’s there to cancel left when it’s time for a new verdict
We had Serie B and we rose to domination.
If anything it could also help bringing our youth players into action mixed with talent like Chiesa.
Some would want to leave but some of them we would love them to leave.
I mean McK would be less picky.
We could really reshape the team. I mean its obviously not my preferred choice but there are also some good aspects

Jun 16, 2020
Im not sure if those 236k are right, it first came from a photoshop I think. It doesn’t matter tho, more important is that the system (Lega, broadcasters etc) are under pressure. The ministers words are quite clear aswel.

This club has gone trough so much shit that I’m genuinely happy that everyone is rebelling. And not the ultras but average Joe’s like we are done with it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
In all seriousness, there is no hope that they will cancel this sentence?
I believe it will but the damage is done, psychologically to our players and to our reputation with yet another scandal. There was no case in the 1st place and everyone was acquitted in initial trial since there is no law, whether in accounting practices or in sports, that would regulate for which amount clubs are allowed to sell their players. You can put, theoretically, any price tag.

It is important that fans keep cancelling broadcasters in the mean time. Without our club and its fans, Serie a is as relevant as Turkish league.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Did you cancel your subscriptions?
ofc right after the shit.
What's the point of paying for a farce.
But I'm a lucky one giving I'll watch half of the games at the stadium and the other half it depends if I feel like it in a club with friends

- - - Updated - - -

I believe it will but the damage is done, psychologically to our players and to our reputation with yet another scandal. There was no case in the 1st place and everyone was acquitted in initial trial since there is no law, whether in accounting practices or in sports, that would regulate for which amount clubs are allowed to sell their players. You can put, theoretically, any price tag.

It is important that fans keep cancelling broadcasters in the mean time. Without our club and its fans, Serie a is as relevant as Turkish league.
Believe me there is no chance.
It would happen only if they really get scared about this mass unsubscriptions and the shit hit the fans.
But chances are minimal.

If I were Juve I'd go to TAR asap and block Serie A and who gives a shit about the rest.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Idk I have a bad feeling about this. We’ll attract the same shitty owners as Inter/Milan and finally complete the process of turning into them.

It’s very possible we’re watching Juve die :depressed: at least in terms of never being a powerhouse in world football again.
Unlikely. We have 40 million fans across Europe alone and thats our strength and big potential of income. Calciopolli was far forse, Serie B, docked points, we lost all major sponsors, our finances halved and we managed to play 2 CL finals afterwards. The road to recovery might be long but we'll rise again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)