Board & Management (20 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Watch Hot Spurts try to sue us for damages. You know, Yids and all.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m done with this club.
Come on bro, where else are you gonna find your namesake, even in Serie C?

- - - Updated - - -

Imagine we had Andy and Hustini set the market value for McKenny and then some Atlanta United FC MLS club gets busted by DOJ for signing him under value (FFP violation) :rofl:

I didn't know that after witnessing 25 years of calshio corruption I could be made speechless
:lol:

MLS is going to be better than Serie A in 10 years.

Move JJ to Detroit. Our new nickname can be the Grande Torinos.

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We need an owner with a spine

The current bunch of idiots would be 'happy' to accept the punishment
Perfect time to hit Juve though. Completely new board doesn't even know where the bathrooms are at yet the league is going after them. They probably don't want to make waves and would rather accept punishment than fight it.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
glad to see more and more jumping on the goatfucker bandwagon. a new underground jj is being born in front of our eyes :touched:
I'm not Arab but calling them goatfuckers is bit childish and completely unnecessary

Sucking that rotten Livornese salami non stop for the last 18 months has turned you into a rogue poster. You were not like this before.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Perfect time to hit Juve though. Completely new board doesn't even know where the bathrooms are at yet the league is going after them. They probably don't want to make waves and would rather accept punishment than fight it.
They are the new board precisely because the old board knew there's a good chance we are screwed. The only reason this new board is here is to manage the aftermath of the previous board's fuck ups

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
They are the new board precisely because the old board knew there's a good chance we are screwed. The only reason this new board is here is to manage the aftermath of the previous board's fuck ups
Well - they failed at managing the aftermath, clearly.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
How can a club as big as Juve get absolutely fucked for something like fixing books for ffp and then you have clubs like Chelsea and others spending outrageous fees and constantly over paying yet nothing happens.

It's a shame it's even came to this but modern football is fucked. A super league or something drastic needs to happen soon.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,159
    MLS is going to be better than Serie A in 10 years.
    Big facts

Apple wouldn't be investing $$$ billions for MLS media rights for nothing. The most valuable firm in the world knows what its doing. They are skating to where the puck (monetizable engagement and viewership) is heading - 'puck' isn't headed anywhere near Serie A.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)