Board & Management (39 Viewers)

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Media just selling newspapers nothing will happen. I'm just angry how easly they make headlines like this and no one reacts. We should sue one paper and then we'll see how the other will react in future.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Media just selling newspapers nothing will happen. I'm just angry how easly they make headlines like this and no one reacts. We should sue one paper and then we'll see how the other will react in future.
If club sues one paper it's more likely to result in a papergate or whatever investigation, doesn't the holding company has like half the papers in Italy already?

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I know it will create hell. I'm just angry, look how ADL defends Napoli, Lotito Lazio and they are not afraid to fight with newspapers or to cancel press conferences etc...
Yeah, that radio kiss kiss Naples produced a lot of ridiculous quotes from ADL over the years... They are also irrelevant though, nobody really cares about them saying pretty much anything, which is why they do it. A Juventus Woman player puts a cone on her head for a photo and it becomes an international racist scandal...

I get what you mean of course, I'm as angry as everyone else, things might probably change with a new foreign ownership, they won't under the current one...

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
When does the investigation into our existence start?
Juventus are now under investigation for misleading shareholders.

The club's name comes from the Latin for 'youth', yet the club is run and supported by a bunch of bald oldies. This is seen as a gross violation of labelling laws and carries a penalty of....however many points required to keep Juve out of the top 4. Final sentencing to be carried out during the penultimate Juventus fixture of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)