Blasi snubs Juve return....LOL !!!! (1 Viewer)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
mark83 said:
I know Mutu was sold, but we got half of Bojinov´s contract in exchange.

You didn´t understand me.

I mean why do we have to give 3 players to Fiorentina while Bojinov costs only 4 milllion €.

Can´t we just buy Bojinov and sell Blasi and Miccoli for better money?
Right on the money. But me thinks Blasi isnt worth a dime in the transfer league. Miccoli is probably worth more than 4m euros though. I guess we can save up some agent fee doing this way.:undecide: and unncessarry bargaining over other suitors.

On Mutu though, wasnt the transaction recorded separatey (probably to save some tax)? From my knowledge Mutu was sold for 8m Euros outright and in return Juve were given the option of buying the half of Bojinov's contract for a sum far lower than 8m Fiorentina spent on Mutu. So technically we are not selling three players to get one if Blasi, and Miccoli do make the transfer across to Tuscany.

Either way selling Mutu for 8m was pretty cheap considering his talents, but I really do think it would have been unfair for Mutu to play understudy at Serie B. The deal pretty was pretty much in benefit for all parties around IMO.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
maybe we will give 4 million for Bojinov,and sell miccoli and blasi another team
I hope so...

Jun-hide said:
Right on the money. But me thinks Blasi isnt worth a dime in the transfer league. Miccoli is probably worth more than 4m euros though. I guess we can save up some agent fee doing this way.:undecide: and unncessarry bargaining over other suitors.

On Mutu though, wasnt the transaction recorded separatey (probably to save some tax)? From my knowledge Mutu was sold for 8m Euros outright and in return Juve were given the option of buying the half of Bojinov's contract for a sum far lower than 8m Fiorentina spent on Mutu. So technically we are not selling three players to get one if Blasi, and Miccoli do make the transfer across to Tuscany.

Either way selling Mutu for 8m was pretty cheap considering his talents, but I really do think it would have been unfair for Mutu to play understudy at Serie B. The deal pretty was pretty much in benefit for all parties around IMO.
Now you confused me. :confused: :D

Does Juve own half of Bojinov´s contract already or we don´t own anything yet?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I think Blasi is underrated, he is very useful on the pitch. sadly crapello didn't trust him, but you can't blame him, he's a starter at Fiorentina.

Good luck Manuel.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Dominic said:
Pounds, 4 million pounds. So about 6 million euro's? Coincidentally I read Juve find this sum excessive and thus Miccoli is being mentioned.
:frown:
When I remember the time we could splash 150 million € in one summer

Turk_Bianconero said:
fm 2007 says:)

We have his rights %50
I hope FM2007 is right, but I´m still confused: Does Bojinov cost 4 million pounds overall, or only 50% of his contract costs 4 million pounds?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Marchisio or Paro can do the same job as Blasi...we dont need him back and he can f^&k off if he doesnt want to come back to Juve

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
ahmedz said:
Marchisio or Paro can do the same job as Blasi...we dont need him back and he can f^&k off if he doesnt want to come back to Juve
Marchisio and Paro can even do a better job than Blasi...

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I might be wrong Mark83, but I did some research but I couldnt find any info regarding how much Juve paid for Bojinov.

My guess is that we didnt have much cash over this summer with all the uncertainties surrounding the club, and Bojinov transfer was not a co-ownership but a loan deal with the initial report on option being 50% on Bojinov. That would have too much complicated transfer under FM so I think they just treated the deal as "co-ownership" assuming that Juve was going to exercise their option.

So if we do buy Bojinov outright then we will only be spending 6m euro on the lad. Sounds pretty cheap for me. If we send Miccoli for the deal then Fiorentina officially payed something like 12m on Micco. Good luck to them.:D

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
We didn't pay anything for Bojinov. Fiorentina gave us around 8 million euro's and Bojinov on loan with an option to buy half of him, for Mutu. Though some time ago already, Fiorentina set the price of 6 million euro's to buy Bojinov 100%.

Something like that.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Dominic said:
We didn't pay anything for Bojinov. Fiorentina gave us around 8 million euro's and Bojinov on loan with an option to buy half of him, for Mutu. Though some time ago already, Fiorentina set the price of 6 million euro's to buy Bojinov 100%.

Something like that.
sounds like a win-win situation for us...we are getting a player with the same potential as Mutu and one who is committed to the Juve cause

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
I think Blasi is underrated, he is very useful on the pitch. sadly crapello didn't trust him, but you can't blame him, he's a starter at Fiorentina.

Good luck Manuel.
to play like a midfielder under capello is like comiting suicide for a footballer..

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
So, basically, we don´t own Bojinov at all.:frown: but we CAN buy him for 6 million €?:eyebrows:

@ Dominic & Jun-Hide, thanks for the effort.:tup: :pint: +rep

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
mark83 said:
:frown:
When I remember the time we could splash 150 million € in one summer

I hope FM2007 is right, but I´m still confused: Does Bojinov cost 4 million pounds overall, or only 50% of his contract costs 4 million pounds?

He will cost 4 million pounds overall. We currently own 50% of his contract so it will be 4 million for the other half.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
mark83 said:
I hope so...

Now you confused me. :confused: :D

Does Juve own half of Bojinov´s contract already or we don´t own anything yet?
juve owns half of bojinov contracts.. and if they want they can own the other half at the end of this season for 6.25 million euros...
blasi i think would have been very usefeull to juventus and would also be usefull in serie a.. but if he doesnt play with us it is useless keeping him ... and even if i like blasi , its not that blasi doesnt want to return to juve but juve that do not want blasi back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)