Blasi and Chellini to Man City ?? (21 Viewers)

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
How seriously can you take what you read in any media column, including Goal.com who said yesterday that Chiellini wants his move to Man.City because he figures he'll be far more certain of a regular 1'st team place there...

Ch.4 Football Italia now inform us that Criscito is going on loan back to Genoa from where he originally came...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm sorry, but can't people comment on what the papers are saying, and voice their displeasure at what moves the board is making...or are you stupid enough to be satisfied that we are getting rid of Chellini ??

obviously, you don't know shit about football, you fucking pedophile :tdown:
You can comment Vinny, but you only comment on what English papers are saying when they make an awful translation of the original Italian article.
You are Italian, you speak Italian very well, not only enough to get by. Read Italian papers from time to time and then comment.

You're such a pessimist that it makes everybody here sick. I don't remember when was the last time you had a nice word about Juventus, the board, the coaches, the players. You only praise Moggi.
Let me tell you a secret : Moggi isn't in Juve anymore and you have to live with that.

I will also attack the board when they make a stupidity. But until they do i won't attack them because so far they did good and i see no reason to torture 9 000 members here with my eternal pessimism.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I will also attack the board when they make a stupidity. But until they do i won't attack them because so far they did good and i see no reason to torture 9 000 members here with my eternal pessimism.
Do you honestly still believe Deschamps wasn't forced out by this board, even after the Boumsong interview? I think it's clear as day... the only way to possibly make sense of what happened. After their treatment of Deschamps, my respect for the board went down the drain. Am I wrong in thinking that? I don't think so.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Juve, Blanc: "Chiellini non parte. Heinze? Vediamo"
29.07.2007 10.43 di frama articolo letto 2442 volte
Fonte: Agr
Chiellini fa parte di questa rosa. E' giovane e ha vissuto un anno di B con noi facendo molto bene". Sono queste le parole di Jean Claude Blanc, amministratore delegato della Juventus, che intervistato da Sky, ha risposto cosi' alle voci di mercato che vorrebbero il difensore in via di trasferimento al Manchester City. Sui nuovi scenari di mercato e sul probabile arrivo di Heinze ha aggiunto: "La squadra e' gia' molto forte, vedremo. Ne parleremo con Ranieri e Secco".

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/index.php?action=read&id=69407

Blanc: "Chiellini won't go. Heinze? We'll see"

"Chiellini is part of the squad, he's young and he had a good year in B. I'll speak with Secco and Blanc about Heinze."

Judging from this, maybe we could see: Chiellini-Heinze-Andrade-Zebina
Wouldn't be bad, if you ask me.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
Chiellini fa parte di questa rosa. E' giovane e ha vissuto un anno di B con noi facendo molto bene". Sono queste le parole di Jean Claude Blanc, amministratore delegato della Juventus, che intervistato da Sky, ha risposto cosi' alle voci di mercato che vorrebbero il difensore in via di trasferimento al Manchester City. Sui nuovi scenari di mercato e sul probabile arrivo di Heinze ha aggiunto: "La squadra e' gia' molto forte, vedremo. Ne parleremo con Ranieri e Secco".

"Chiellini is part of the squad, he's young and he had a good year in B. I'll speak with Secco and Blanc about Heinze."

i'll remember what u said,Blanc

Jul 15, 2006
Now both Gigli and Blanc have stated that they would like Giorgio to stay, so I would suppose that only either Ranieri or Secco would be keen on this deal, and the price is shit.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

well it refers back to the first post i made on this thread, but if heinze comes, then unfortunatly criscito will go out on loan

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005

I'm sure that if Heinze arrives than Chiellini will be CB, and he is decent in that position if you ask me

OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #230
    Alen said:
    You can comment Vinny, but you only comment on what English papers are saying when they make an awful translation of the original Italian article.
    You are Italian, you speak Italian very well, not only enough to get by. Read Italian papers from time to time and then comment.

You're such a pessimist that it makes everybody here sick. I don't remember when was the last time you had a nice word about Juventus, the board, the coaches, the players. You only praise Moggi.
    Let me tell you a secret : Moggi isn't in Juve anymore and you have to live with that.

the English sites (Channel4) do a pretty decent job of translating...the problem lies with the Italian papers, who will twist peoples words around to sell more papers...

I think my negativity is pretty well placed...I have very legitimate concerns, and if you've actually read my posts for awhile, you'd see that I'm usually right

Again, like I've told a few other clowns like yourself out there, if you dont like what I say, then don't read my posts...thats simple enough for you, isn't it ??

And if you think I only beat black people for a living, come on over here, I'd be happy to break your legs as well :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Do you honestly still believe Deschamps wasn't forced out by this board, even after the Boumsong interview? I think it's clear as day... the only way to possibly make sense of what happened. After their treatment of Deschamps, my respect for the board went down the drain. Am I wrong in thinking that? I don't think so.
    We don't understand each other Andy. I'm a huge critic of this board when they deserve it, like it was with Deschamps or with Trez and Camo when they were offering them funny contracts. But people here criticize them even for things they never done. One guy attacked them for selling Chiellini and keeping Blasi before something like that even happened.

the English sites (Channel4) do a pretty decent job of translating...the problem lies with the Italian papers, who will twist peoples words around to sell more papers...

I think my negativity is pretty well placed...I have very legitimate concerns, and if you've actually read my posts for awhile, you'd see that I'm usually right

Again, like I've told a few other clowns like yourself out there, if you dont like what I say, then don't read my posts...thats simple enough for you, isn't it ??

And if you think I only beat black people for a living, come on over here, I'd be happy to break your legs as well :p
    You read only the sensational headlines in channel4 and those guys twist the words like no one else does.
    And if you know the papers twist peoples words then why do you believe everything they say ? You have a head, use it for thinking not only for head-butting 12 years old black boys and girls.

And why should i be the one to come over there ? Are you feeling weak and helpless without the badge and the gun ?
    Stop threatening people on the internet. Your badge doesn't count here.

OP
    Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #232
    Alen said:
    We don't understand each other Andy. I'm a huge critic of this board when they deserve it, like it was with Deschamps or with Trez and Camo when they were offering them funny contracts. But people here criticize them even for things they never done. One guy attacked them for selling Chiellini and keeping Blasi before something like that even happened.

You read only the sensational headlines in channel4 and those guys twist the words like no one else does.
    And if you know the papers twist peoples words then why do you believe everything they say ? You have a head, use it for thinking not only for head-butting 12 years old black boys and girls.

And why should i be the one to come over there ? Are you feeling weak and helpless without the badge and the gun ?
    Stop threatening people on the internet. Your badge doesn't count here.
    I'll tell you what...when I get over to Europe, more specifically Italy, I'll let you know

I never had to hide behind my badge or gun, and I'd be happy to re-arrange your face...I'm sure it would be an improvement

I like beating the shit out of child molesters and abusers like yourself

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

Hmm... we shall see if Chiellini doesn't go. But hopefully we will keep him and hopefully we'll get Heinze and use the latter as left-back and Chiellini in the center, which is the position we should mold him for in my opinion.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    It's true that some people act as if it already happened, while I make a point of saying IF it happens in my posts. Many here really tend to overrate some articles they read, perhaps not knowing the difference between conjectures and actual official news. Not surprising really. But if they do make these supposed deals people are castigating them for, it's just more evidence that the board is comprised of idiots.

Durden

May 11, 2006
    After watching todays match I really hope we keep Chellini and use him as a LB because Molinaro really dosn't look like Juve material imo. Or he just had a really awful day..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    After watching todays match I really hope we keep Chellini and use him as a LB because Molinaro really dosn't look like Juve material imo. Or he just had a really awful day..
    Indeed, and from what I saw while watching Siena I wasn't that impressed with him either. We'll have to wait and see before we judge on whether he's good enough for Juventus in my opinion. I'm still upset at selling Balzaretti.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Hmm... we shall see if Chiellini doesn't go. But hopefully we will keep him and hopefully we'll get Heinze and use the latter as left-back and Chiellini in the center, which is the position we should mold him for in my opinion.
    On this i completely agree with you. Although he wasnt impressive as a cd in serie B, with azzurini he impressed everyone who watched him. He was like a 30 years old experienced central defender, with a bunch of matches at top level behind him, who found himself among 20 years old boys. He was true captain and he has shown bravery, stability and leadership like no other young defender at the tournament. If this isn't his maximum and if he develops even more then we'll get a classy defender for the next 10 years.

As left back i dont think he can offer us in the future more than what hes offering now and we'll be wasting him there.
    Its way too early to say Molinaro is no good but i think its safe to say Heinze can offer more stability, experience and much more quality as a left back than what Molinaro can give us and i think Heinze can be a better LB than Chiellini also.

Giorgio in the center and Heinze as left back is the best we can do, having in mind our limited budget and the offer of classy defenders at the market.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)