Blasi and Chellini to Man City ?? (16 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
There are too many idiotic posts in this thread where people do nothing but insult the board for no reason. All this coming from Badass Devil, Terencee, Tony and Silvester Stalone isn't a surprise because they cant do better than insulting the board, but i'm surprised by Andy, who unlike the mentioned four, at least knows football.

soz if u actually want chiellini gone and blasi to stay, but some of us prefer to speak in the good interest for juve, and that is to keep chiellini and sell blasi

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And loaning Marchisio was not a mistake. There was no place for him in Juve this year.
I don't agree. He's better than Blasi and would have recieved loads of playing time if we play three in midfield and everybody knows Ranieri likes to tinker. He rotates his squads and plays the youngsters, so this would have been a good environment for Marchisio.

And to be honest, I would rather have him stay with us, not play as much but still be supervised by us and train with the likes of Nedved, Del Piero and Tiago instead of Lucchini, Busce and Saudati. It's easily the safer move and the more intelligent decision to keep him here because he earned it and will recieve playing time.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Why on earth would we give Chiellini away and get Heinze? Seriously, I can't see any good reason for that.

-Heinze isn't what we need.
-He's not talented and isn't any better than Legro IMO....He's overrated thanks to Sir Alex who brought him to such a club.
-Chiellini is by miles ahead of Heinze, from defending to attacking, marking, stamina, header, etc.

I don't really know what's the issue here, if Chiellini insisting on leaving or the board isn't really keen on renewing his contract, but what can I say is that we're going minus if this transfer will take any place.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
i think there has to be a reason for his departure. Either chiellini is not happy with contract (considering he stayed in b with us and gets less than trez, buffon and co) or he has some personal issues with ranieri (everything seemed ok when deschamps was the coach).

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i think there has to be a reason for his departure. Either chiellini is not happy with contract (considering he stayed in b with us and gets less than trez, buffon and co) or he has some personal issues with ranieri (everything seemed ok when deschamps was the coach).
well if its contract then give him a new 1!

im sure heinze requires a higher wage demand so why wud we release a player on lower wages for one who is not as good as a player for more money.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
well if its contract then give him a new 1!

im sure heinze requires a higher wage demand so why wud we release a player on lower wages for one who is not as good as a player for more money.
to be honest, heinze actually wants a starting spot back first. I dont think he has money issues in manu, its just that evra took his spot over.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't agree. He's better than Blasi and would have recieved loads of playing time if we play three in midfield and everybody knows Ranieri likes to tinker. He rotates his squads and plays the youngsters, so this would have been a good environment for Marchisio.
Maybe I wouldn't start him against Inter just yet, but he would already be a solid starter against the likes of half of the Serie A teams (and when our guys need a rest).

Why on earth would we give Chiellini away and get Heinze? Seriously, I can't see any good reason for that.
Good question. Heinze falls into that camp of "Players who people sometimes think they're good because of their passport".

i think there has to be a reason for his departure. Either chiellini ... has some personal issues with ranieri
He certainly stirred up #%$ when Ranieri came on too.

Ranieri doesn't want him(Heinze) from some article I read earlier. Maybe he prefers Samuel or Burdisso. :p
Ranieri is not Inter. :D (OK, yet...)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
soz if u actually want chiellini gone and blasi to stay, but some of us prefer to speak in the good interest for juve, and that is to keep chiellini and sell blasi
Don't twist my words you retard

No one in his right mind would chose Blasi over Chiellini and even if you want to chose you cant for a very simple reason- they don't play on the same position.
You don't sell Trezeguet so you could give more playing time to Buffon.
But your IQ is so low that you cant think properly and the answer to every question and every problem for you is Moratti or Secco or Blanc

Secco didn't self elect himself and we can't blame him for not being as capable as Moggi. I dislike Secco also but my dislike is connected to his behavior during and after Calciopoli. But you dislike him only because he took over Moggi's place and no matter what he does he'll always be guilty and incapable for you.

Read what Blanc and Ranieri said, read slowly and carefully :
“He is an important player for Juve, but if he wants to leave, then we will let him go.”

If Chiellini wants to go then Juve will let him go. If he wants to stay we'll keep him. How come it is Secco's fault if Chiellini wants nothing else but to leave Juventus ? Blame the one who deserves it, not Secco or Blanc or Elkans.

@ Andy ,
The only mistake imo so far was loaning Giovinco. I think we don't have enough players in Nedved's position and Gio is already good enough for serie A.
Marchisio was # 5 in his position. He would have hardly gotten some playing time and this was a favor done to Marchisio. I think that even he was pleased with this loan deal because he was aware he had no chance to fight for a place with Almiron, Tiago, Zanetti and even Nocerino.
Blasi should be # 6 and if we don't need # 5 then logically we don't need #6 .
Loaning Marchisio and keeping Blasi would be a big mistake. But until something like that happens we look foolish to blame the board for something that didn't happen yet and probably won't even happen.

And every man is different. If the previous board was loaning every young player it doesn't mean that this board will do that. Actually its not the board but it's the coach who decides here. Marchisio was loaned on Ranieri's demand not on Blanc's or Secco's.
We kept Nocerino and we recalled him from loan, just like we did with Criscito and Molinaro. In Moggi time we hardly ever recalled our youngsters and counted on them. If we keep Nocerino, Palladino and Criscito and if we keep Chiellini (we surely will keep him if he wants to stay) then there is no reason to say what you're saying about our policy with the younsters.

narchi

Jul 2, 2006
Look IMO there could be only 3 reasons why the board wants to sell Chiellini.

1. If they give him a new contract with more money, then next week all other players will want to leave or have more money. I think that Chiellini must first prove to all that he is worth that money. Yes he is young, he is Italian and he is a great potencial, but will he succeed in seria A? IMO he will, but he must prove this on field.
2. If Man. City will give 15 mio EUR, is this the maximum offer for him in the next 5 years? If he will succeed then Juve could get even more if they will want to sell him two years later, but if he will be just an average player in seria A, then we won't have a chance to get that much money.
3. Maybe they just want to sell all player which are under Lippi junior. If C.R. won't have a great year, then they will probably try to get Lippi back, and they don't wan't to have problems with law.

This are my opinions why they wan't to sell Chiellini, but if I could choose then Chiellini will stay with Juve, unless he wan't to go, just because of the money issue.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Chiellini shouldnt get anything near what buffon, trez and co get in terms of wages. he hasnt proven anything yet, in fact, he was lucky he didnt get sold instead of balzaretti who clearly played the left back role a lot better over the past two years.

Chiellini must think he is a rock star or something, he should shut his mouth and worry about his career. If he believes Man City will give him a better career than Juve than sell him. He must have rocks in his head though and he can seriously forget about having any international career with Italy.

Moving to a mid table english team is the norm for a 34 year old italian, not a 22 year old.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Chiellini shouldnt get anything near what buffon, trez and co get in terms of wages. he hasnt proven anything yet, in fact, he was lucky he didnt get sold instead of balzaretti who clearly played the left back role a lot better over the past two years.

Chiellini must think he is a rock star or something, he should shut his mouth and worry about his career. If he believes Man City will give him a better career than Juve than sell him. He must have rocks in his head though and he can seriously forget about having any international career with Italy.

Moving to a mid table english team is the norm for a 34 year old italian, not a 22 year old.
I don't think he is looking for the amount of cash the others are getting. He just wants to feel a bit more valued by the club.

I want to keep him, but if he wants to go to Man City then he clearly lacks ambition and is not the type of player we need.

OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #216
    Alen the pedophile said:
    There are too many idiotic posts in this thread where people do nothing but insult the board for no reason. All this coming from Badass Devil, Terencee, Tony and Silvester Stalone isn't a surprise because they cant do better than insulting the board, but i'm surprised by Andy, who unlike the mentioned four, at least knows football.
    I'm sorry, but can't people comment on what the papers are saying, and voice their displeasure at what moves the board is making...or are you stupid enough to be satisfied that we are getting rid of Chellini ??

obviously, you don't know shit about football, you fucking pedophile :tdown:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    I'm sorry, but can't people comment on what the papers are saying, and voice their displesure at what moves the board may be making ??

And what do you know about football, you fucking pedophile ?? :tdown:
    :oops: b4 this gets nasty i suggest you take it to the off topic thread please :toast: but i do generally agree with what you said

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    @ Andy ,
    The only mistake imo so far was loaning Giovinco. I think we don't have enough players in Nedved's position and Gio is already good enough for serie A.
    Marchisio was # 5 in his position. He would have hardly gotten some playing time and this was a favor done to Marchisio. I think that even he was pleased with this loan deal because he was aware he had no chance to fight for a place with Almiron, Tiago, Zanetti and even Nocerino.
    Blasi should be # 6 and if we don't need # 5 then logically we don't need #6 .
    Loaning Marchisio and keeping Blasi would be a big mistake. But until something like that happens we look foolish to blame the board for something that didn't happen yet and probably won't even happen.
    Probably won't happen? How do you come up with that? As a matter of fact, it's always happened. At least in the last decade of Juventus.

I've said this time and time again, when we loan players it has rarely worked over the years, and since I started supporting Juve in the 90's I don't recall one player we sent on loan come back and be a regular with us. Since 2000, all the players we have bought and loaned out eventually found another club, excluding Nocerino who never played a match with our full squad. Marchisio and Giovinco have and they have impressed, just like Maresca in 2002 I believe where he ripped apart Arsenal. Now that's a scary thought.

A lot of the players we have loaned out had talent and showed it while playing for us, but as soon as we shipped them to another side they struggled and didn't impress. Why? Only one can guess. But I feel the reason why they didn't impress is because they were training day in, day out with inferior coaches, inferior squads while being completed new players to the team. Sometimes it's hard to settle into new surroundings and when you're stuck in a new team out of the blue it can be hard to settle. Moreover, considering these are indeed loan deals, the coaches are not going to be concerned with the player's future, but only at the moment. At Juventus, we could have nurtured him this season and had him train against superior players to Empoli while inserting him periodically into matches. Many people here are under the false impression that Serie A playing time is the only thing that matters... but in actuality it's not. It's far more important to have coaches that care about you, are concerned with your development as a player for the future and have colleagues that you can mesh with.

Managers such as Wenger and Guy Roux are intelligent with their youth... how many of their starlets did they loan out? That's right, none. At Auxerre, Roux even kept his teenagers with the team instead of loaning them out in spite of being 5th string. Wenger doesn't loan out players because he wants his starlets under his control, and it works far better. Players such as Toure, Eboue, Clichy, Flamini, Fabregas etc etc etc played under even sometimes two players, and they're doing completely fine now. It just boggles my mind why people love to loan out players when the statistics back up my opinion that the practice is a fallacy. Good move by the management my arse. I hope Marchisio and Giovinco prove me wrong, and if they do it's more of a testament to their ability in my opinion.

And every man is different. If the previous board was loaning every young player it doesn't mean that this board will do that. Actually its not the board but it's the coach who decides here. Marchisio was loaned on Ranieri's demand not on Blanc's or Secco's.
    That's not always the case, but you do have a point... we don't know who made that decision and it could have been Ranieri. But then again, Ranieri loves to work with young players, so I'm not sure about that. Do you have proof it was Ranieri that wanted him loaned out?

We kept Nocerino and we recalled him from loan, just like we did with Criscito and Molinaro. In Moggi time we hardly ever recalled our youngsters and counted on them. If we keep Nocerino, Palladino and Criscito and if we keep Chiellini (we surely will keep him if he wants to stay) then there is no reason to say what you're saying about our policy with the younsters.
    The reason why we didn't count on those young players loaned out by Moggi is because they didn't do well, so of course we won't call them back.

And we won't necessarily keep Chiellini if he wants to stay.

As for my sentiments regarding our policies with the youngsters, I do have a right to castigate it, because we have been fucking talents over for years with this big club loaning nonsense. I'm sorry, but it not only fucks players over but also smaller clubs... most supporters of mid-table Italian sides will agree. Loaning is one of the facets of this club I despise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)