Blandie is a loser (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

but it does make you an idiot. bodyguard. :howler:
Wrong!!!! it does make me God of Sex at the same time......I just wonder how you look like, if your the kind of boys that get kicked easily...

Ohhh i know why your doing this, is that because your trying to show blandie that your really hot and sexy??? you can send her some photos of you during your gym prime time...she'll go down for you am quite sure of that:thumb:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Wrong!!!! it does make me God of Sex at the same time......I just wonder how you look like, if your the kind of boys that get kicked easily...

Ohhh i know why your doing this, is that because your trying to show blandie that your really hot and sexy??? you can send her some photos of you during your gym prime time...she'll go down for you am quite sure of that:thumb:
Man chill. You must of had a really rough day to come up with that.:dazed:

Sep 28, 2002

wrong as well. im the type of BOYS that dont get into fights.

well, blandest joined the forums 2 or 3 months ago. and ive been doing that for 2 years now. wrong again.
do you idolise del piero hoping hell go down on you?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

wrong as well. im the type of BOYS that dont get into fights.

well, blandest joined the forums 2 or 3 months ago. and ive been doing that for 2 years now. wrong again.
do you idolise del piero hoping hell go down on you?
1-Cool, because i don't see you managing if you started a fight....

2-No....

Man i thought your better then this, damnn, what a looser...you must be having some difficult life, eh?

OP
Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,012
    ...she'll go down for you am quite sure of that:thumb:
    **** you you pissy little cunt. I'll be ****ed if im going to let someone like you say shit like this.

You cant even put whole sentences together. You sound like an idiot even talking, so i dont even need to bring this up. Do yourself a favour and grow the hell up. Im not even sure what im supposed to have done on you, maybe didnt give you attention or something? Or maybe you just dont like girls unless they are cleaning your floor.

Report this post cos ill sure as hell report yours. Go out of this thread now you dickface.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++

**** you you pissy little cunt. I'll be ****ed if im going to let someone like you say shit like this.

You cant even put whole sentences together. You sound like an idiot even talking, so i dont even need to bring this up. Do yourself a favour and grow the hell up. Im not even sure what im supposed to have done on you, maybe didnt give you attention or something? Or maybe you just dont like girls unless they are cleaning your floor.

Report this post cos ill sure as hell report yours. Go out of this thread now you dickface.
    am I still welcome in this thread? :D

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

i know you didnt. i was refering to the fact that you should have known how azzurri argues
    good laugh, innit? :D wonder how old is he.

bes, am i becoming like you? for me at least it seems that most of my post are oneliners. scary stuff. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)