Blandie is a loser (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

why are you living in romania?
Well, my Father runs a Company of Oil, and another Company of Juice and detergent it's called " Sun Industries ".....Am living here since almost 7years, to help my dad and to continue my Education...It would be really hard for my father to control 2business at the same time....am only working there 5hours or sometimes 4, just to get the stress out of him....I also have a football training daily....i'll also start college Soon... so i don't know how i'll manage....But anyhow Living in Romania sucks, except the gurls ofcoarse...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Croatia: 2 gold medals
Sweeden: 1 gold medal
Sing a song about dwarfs.............
And yet sweden has 2 woreld cup gold medals and like 4 european cup gold medals.

Seriously, theis has nothing to do with Croatia, Sweden was simply the bigger diasty. They were on top during the whole 1990's, they won every big competition there was, won the EC 3 out of 4 times in the 90's. They lasted for 10 years.

Really man, go and buy yourself some objectivity.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

I think Romanians and Russian lead the beauties in Europe and the world if am not mistaken...lets not forget the Lebanese...
India as well. Bosnia has got some stunners as well. I go around my school drooling all the time :drool: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)