Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #282
    You Are My Sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey, you'll never know dear, how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Thy Blandest foresaken in tripe and scourge
    Covered in quilt of limey taste
    Forever seek but shall never find
    Leave the torment with the utmost haste

Thy Blandest casts the shroud of misery aside
    Flowing from where stars rule the coast
    The heat tortures like Apollo and the sand
    But the significant other has not much to boast

Thy Blandest forgets her demented past
    Extracting the salt from her wicked wound
    The memories fade 'way with one quick look
    As I pick up thy dear Blandest at stroke of noon

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #284
    you killed the mood :down:

You told me once, dear
    You really loved me
    And no one else could come between
    But now you've left me
    And love another
    You have shattered all my dreams

:down: :down:

hehe this is my favourite song incase you cant tell.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
    I dont see how its so shocking. When I posted the other pic they both did nothing but make fun of it and make fun of me. They were cruel. Then when that pic isnt me and when I look reasonably normal (if you can call that normal) its

"oh wee blandie play with me hehe"

Blandie says "FUCK THAT" and "FVCK YOU TURDHEADS".

Your mistaken me for a sucker. Why arent you talking to Nicole? Why isnt Nick playfully making fun of Nicole? Why are you even talking to me? I havent posted jack shit about football.

I hate bigots. I hate bullies and I most of all hate men who think with the wrong 'head'.
    I am here to end the dominance these losers hold. They are no greater than you. Infact they are all turdfaces. Remember that.

Peace out hommies :p
    Wow....I guess you just about hate every guy then.....

btw- I must be going blind, whats your avatar ?????

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++
    :LOL:

PS - A picture of her, her boyfriend, and some random drunk guy.

Did you see her actual picture yet? Or do you still think she is that nasty lesbo looking character?
    No...I havent seen her "real" pic

Where can I see it ??

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003

Nick, no one even responds or laughs at your crap anymore. Jesus take a break and become interesting or something.
    You seem to take a deep interest and concern for my well being on this forum Sinead.
    Prediction: your angry Brit Lesbo routine will wear off soon and you'll be another Lilianna (correction: didn't mean to insult Lilianna).

Your really bringing this forum to its most uncreative and boring state...
    to quote a great man: Talking to you is like taking a dump..correction..the dump is way more satisfying.

Apr 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

You seem to take a deep interest and concern for my well being on this forum Sinead.
    Prediction: your angry Brit Lesbo routine will wear off soon and you'll be another Lilianna (correction: didn't mean to insult Lilianna).

to quote a great man: Talking to you is like taking a dump..correction..the dump is way more satisfying.
    :LOL:

Just proved that wrong Claire.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    I dont see how its so shocking. When I posted the other pic they both did nothing but make fun of it and make fun of me. They were cruel. Then when that pic isnt me and when I look reasonably normal (if you can call that normal) its

"oh wee blandie play with me hehe"

Blandie says "FUCK THAT" and "FVCK YOU TURDHEADS".

Your mistaken me for a sucker. Why arent you talking to Nicole? Why isnt Nick playfully making fun of Nicole? Why are you even talking to me? I havent posted jack shit about football.

I hate bigots. I hate bullies and I most of all hate men who think with the wrong 'head'.

I am here to end the dominance these losers hold. They are no greater than you. Infact they are all turdfaces. Remember that.

Peace out hommies :p
    How did I get into this? Although have what I have read I agree with Claire, I hate the kind of guys who are nasty to you to begin with and as soon as you post a picture are like all over you, its incredibly annoying, and if thats what happened here then I'll have to say Claire is right...although as I dont know the whole story if I am wrong, then I am sorry to whoever it may concern...

++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    (oh and Nicole you can say "sei italiano" - that was the polite form you used there).
    Yep, thats my problem, I always say it 'wrong' grammically...:down: :sob:

OP
    Turdhead

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #300
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

I cant help it. I just find you so damn pathetic and predictable.

Like how when Paul pulled you up on the anti-english thing you took a short break, enough for it to be covered over by garbage and then came back. Its great in a way though, it sure is enjoyable.

Bringing the forum to a boring state? Unlike you I realise one person has no real impact on the state of a forum. Though I think without me around here lately we would all be eating turd for breakfast :D

'Jog on' now :howler: omg its funny how ive stolen his trademark. gotta love it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)