Blaise Matuidi (18 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I have nothing bad to say about Blaise. He came exactly as advertised. He did exactly what he was known for before his time at Juventus. He was always available and worked hard.

If he was expected to do something more than he was capable of then that's the fault of the people in charge who expected that. Because for his whole career he's been exactly the same player.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
We renewed his contract and paid Raiola 800k in commissions to avoid losing him for nothing, then sold him for nothing:baus:

I am just glad he's gone though, like many sales it should've been done last summer

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Actually around Turin today claims that we lose 3-4mil out of this deal.
We are still being manipulated by Raiola, let's hope it will pay back elsewhere...
I think that is Matuidi book value, Tici extended his contract by 1 year using clause in his old contract (in February)
That makes his book value 7+m that should be 0 at this end season get amortized by 2 years
For book value I think we dont really lose actual money, but just another red numbers in accounting that can be subset by plusvalenza
From what I read above we are paid Raiola too around 800k for agent fee too (this is actual money)
We actually only need to let his contract run out than losing that kind of money, maybe for them 800k is nothing. but it is still money

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Thanks Blaise - I always thought you were a good player for this club. Always available and full of running and our only midfielder with an engine. Lacking from a technical perspective but our second best midfielder behind pjanic overall.

shame to lose you but the time has come. Time now for replacements

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I think that is Matuidi book value, Tici extended his contract by 1 year using clause in his old contract (in February)
That makes his book value 7+m that should be 0 at this end season get amortized by 2 years
For book value I think we dont really lose actual money, but just another red numbers in accounting that can be subset by plusvalenza
From what I read above we are paid Raiola too around 800k for agent fee too (this is actual money)
We actually only need to let his contract run out than losing that kind of money, maybe for them 800k is nothing. but it is still money
Or we are paying his salary until his contract with us expires, as we do every single time and trash player ever wants to leave us...
There are not just red numbers if the affect our salary cap and we need plusvalenza for raising a transfer budget, not offloading one of our most useful squad players, while keeping all the trash...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)