Blaise Matuidi (45 Viewers)

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
You make it sound like they are in crisis. PSG are doing fine despite letting "him go". And in all honesty Matuidi probably wanted to experience another league and country.

I would say retards are epl clubs who didnt go for him (Bakayoko has been shit for Chelsea; He is exactly the type of physical midfielder Arsenal miss badly).
And it's said that they struggle with financial fairplay rules (LOL, nothing will happen tho), so they've had to sell some players.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
And it's said that they struggle with financial fairplay rules (LOL, nothing will happen tho), so they've had to sell some players.
Yeah i forgot about that, they had to sell for balancing books, although i cant quite figure how 20m Matuidi balancing 200m Neymar.

Maybe they can sell us Cavani for 45m in the summer or smth.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Allegri on Matuidi: “These are muscular problems, it’s difficult to see him available vs Tottenham, but we still have Marchisio who did well today.”

:(

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Fuck this shit :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Claudio is fine, but he doesn't have Matuidis engine. Tireless runner on the left will be missed.

And who knows how many minutes he's got in him. Prepare for a potential Ruru sub im minute 70.

Really bad news.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)