Blaise Matuidi (56 Viewers)

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Our medical staff is responsible for our players muscle injuries

I remember Howede's former clubs medical staff was taking shot at ours. When he sustained his injury here shortly after his arrival...it's a little embarrassing :anon:

- - - Updated - - -

In FC Shalke page they put if he want to come back and recover faster

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
well it seems a recurring problem for us.
Most of our players get injured while training.
Either there is something wrong with the training routine or we're very unlucky
I'd say it could be our depth that has something to do with it when you think about the intense competition for starting places, some maybe just try too hard to impress in training so they get this muscle injuries i guess...

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Then Madrid would look like a field hospital.
Im sorry you have to hear it from me but you might be misinformed if you think RM has the same intense training sessions as Juve,there is no team in Europe atm that train as hard and as intense as Juve especially when it comes to physical training, that is one of the main reasons why we could compete all this previous years on the same level with the likes of Barcelona,RM,Bayern even tho the gap in quality was pretty much obvious. (i'd also go on to say most recently Conte is the one who imposed this intense methods on Juve and Allegri just continued it on the same path) the real madrid final could be a good example of how tired they were after all those intense pre-match training sessions.

Idk how many of you know but this 'winning mentality' you guys always hear about being imposed on our players is rather the will of never giving up and dedicating 100% even in every intense training session so they always are in the best of shape to bring the best out of them.
Imagine 3 players on the same position all give 100% in training, someone has to impress and be a starter so some tend to push it over the limit and it could result more often than not in this type of training injuries...

Anyway im not gonna insist this are main reasons for our injuries but probably has something to do with it and what i wanted to clear out is the fact we have way more off the ball intense training methods than for example LaLiga teams regardless of theyr depth.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
well it seems a recurring problem for us.
Most of our players get injured while training.
Either there is something wrong with the training routine or we're very unlucky
This surely a problem. Number of injury we suffered is a alot. I dont hear any of Napoli or Inter players injured.
Especially Napoli, even they play their player like Ghoulam, Koulibaly extensively, while we rotate almost every week.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I'd say it could be our depth that has something to do with it when you think about the intense competition for starting places, some maybe just try too hard to impress in training so they get this muscle injuries i guess...

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Is ok, i understand it might be more easy to just post an emoji than an actual argument...

On topic: Is hard to believe in the past 3 seasons after all this injuries that they would just use the same methods all over again, probably something has changed in the training routine from previous seasons but yet we see the same injuries keep reoccurring.... it must have something to do with the players aswell on a personal level..

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think we would be the first club to have players try too hard resulting injuries because of depth. :D

Watch my signature this year, I'm keeping count. The record is 64 injuries in one season and that was long before we had such depth to operate.

Our physios simply suck, that's all this is. It's been an issue at this club for some time now.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Is ok, i understand it might be more easy to just post an emoji than an actual argument...

On topic: Is hard to believe in the past 3 seasons after all this injuries that they would just use the same methods all over again, probably something has changed in the training routine from previous seasons but yet we see the same injuries keep reoccurring.... it must have something to do with the players aswell on a personal level..
:sergio:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
There are players who are more and less injury prone. For example the Juventus curse doesn't seem to work on Sandro or Higuain. Would Sturridge sustain less injuries playing away from LFC? Why Khedira is much less injury prone here than he was in Madrid? Obviously medical stuff does matter but let's not jump to a conclusion that ours is totally incompetent.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
They're shit and have been for many years. We suffer more injuries than other top flight clubs. We don't have to be biased just for the sake of it. The evidence is there to suggest that our medical staff isn't up to par.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
There are players who are more and less injury prone. For example the Juventus curse doesn't seem to work on Sandro or Higuain. Would Sturridge sustain less injuries playing away from LFC? Why Khedira is much less injury prone here than he was in Madrid? Obviously medical stuff does matter but let's not jump to a conclusion that ours is totally incompetent.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Too late for that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)