Blaise Matuidi (73 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
With each passing game i see Matuidi on the same level as Sturaro when it comes to creativity/ball control... no offence i was really happy we got him but he is no more thsn a 'better than nothing' type of player. Effiecient with his running and ball recovery but thats it... i just cant see him adding anything more than running to our game...

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
To be honest I like him better in a two man mid, were all he is required to do is run and give the ball to somebody who has better skills than him. As a partner to Pjanic or Bentancur he works allright, as a BTB mid with Khedira as the other BTB mid, it just becomes painfull to watch.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He is no more than depth level, even a unfit Khedira still looks like he brings much more to our game than him... tho i also agree he could maybe be efficient in 4-2-3-1 as to run and cover for Pjanic... but thats never gonna happen because everyone including Allegri seems to count on him as a box-to-box combination player when clearly he is not efficient in that role.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)