Blaise Matuidi (78 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:numnum: Bunch of fucking hypocrites. Oh, 15 to 20 million is ok. Now, that the figures have topped 30 Million, oh, but it's ok in today's market, it's a reasonable fee, because fucking Barcelona panic bought Paulinho for 40 million. Absolutely appalling and disgusting. I'm sure if we'd paid close to 40, some people would still be defending this move and saying shit like "it's not my money. I don't care."

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
:agree: we've been crying out for one since Vidal was sold. I reckon Pjanic would benefit massively from having a terrier like Matuidi next to him running his head off and tackling the shit out of the opposition.
This, exactly. We really needed someone dynamic in the middle. I guess that's why we didn't push for N'Zonzi, Matic or Can even. Money played a part too of course.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
:numnum: Bunch of fucking hypocrites. Oh, 15 to 20 million is ok. Now, that the figures have topped 30 Million, oh, but it's ok in today's market, it's a reasonable fee, because fucking Barcelona panic bought Paulinho for 40 million. Absolutely appalling and disgusting. I'm sure if we'd paid close to 40, some people would still be defending this move and saying shit like "it's not my money. I don't care."
Oh I didn't know Marotta emptied your checking account to fund this transfer. Sorry for your loss.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Learn to read. The deal is for 20M. The 10.5M MIGHT be paid depending on appearances.

All of Europe lauding this transfer, and the phenomenons of this forum predictably shitting all over anything this management does. Bliss.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I didn't know Marotta emptied your checking account to fund this transfer. Sorry for your loss.
:lol2:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Try harder next time ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Learn to read. The deal is for 20M. The 10.5M MIGHT be paid depending on appearances.
You're clinging onto that now, are you? We all know that might is going to transform into highly likely, and become definitive before his contract is up :baus:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Try harder next time ;)

- - - Updated - - -

You're clinging onto that now, are you? We all know that might is going to transform into highly likely, and become definitive before his contract is up :baus:
And if his performances over three years are so consistently good that he warrants selection in over 80% of games then it was clearly money well spent. Next.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How many times an hour will you continue to make the same damn post?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No one is forcing you to read :D

I gotta leave soon anyway, so I don't think you should be too concerned :p
Dude, it's the thread of our newest player, so I check for everything, and you litterally saying the same shit nonstop, how the heck don't you get tired rewriting the same damn thing? Jeez.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dude, it's the thread of our newest player, and you litterally saying the same shit nonstop, how the heck don't you get tired rewriting the same damn thing? Jeez.

Look. I'm not entirely against this move; I really am not. Was I hoping for someone better, something more perhaps? Absolutely. He's a solid acquisition. No fuss, hard working type of player. Sure, he is limited, but it's not like he's the French Sturaro. However, what bothers me is people defending this purchase at any cost. At first, they were like 15 million is a steal for a player of his quality. I thought to myself that makes sense. Yes, he's 30 and on the final year of his contract, but the markets are inflated, so 15-20 million seems reasonable. However, do you think 30 million is a fair price? I know the bonuses are based on appearances, but it's fair to assume that we'll end up stumping that additional 10 million.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's really easy. If he is a failure or only lasts a season or at best 2, he will cost us only 20m. If he is so consistent and important enough to start basically nonstop for 3 seasons? Then he will cost us 10m extra.

Is it worth it for you? Doesn't sound like it since you litterally made 30 posts in half a day about that frigging price. But for me, tho not ideal, it's fine, certainly your moneys worth when condition is he has to be good enough to play nonstop for 3 seasons. Fulfilled his job very well if that actually happens.

It litterally takes nothing to get over this friggin price. Only thing I worry about is what actually matters, how he will be on the pitch. More specifically if he can even play in 2 man midfield? He is a typical mobile grunt who excells at dynamic b2b role and in the freedom of space and time offered in 3 man CM midfield. It will be very peculiar to see how Allegri will use him, if he can do a more limiting role instead of all action highly mobile CM role . Hopefully he can be a little disciplined Kante lite for us, who can attack (Matuidis attacking ability is highly underrated, as you all will find out).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)