Blaise Matuidi (16 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
I predict a 4312:

Licht-Barzagli-Chiellini-Sandro
---Khedira-Pjanič-Matuidi
------Bernardeschi
-----Dybala-Higuain

I dont see us leaving out Costa. Allegri wanted him and I assume he has big plans for him. if we do use a 3 man mid i think it would mean Dybala coming from the flank like Messi does for Barca

Costa--Higuain--Dybala

Matuidi--Pjanic--Khedira

I would rather see Marchisio than Khedira. He looks back to his best.

For now tho we will stick with the 4231 I'd say. If we leak a lot of goals then we will switch for more defensive cover

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
PSG should be nuked.

- - - Updated - - -

The moment I read Marotta's earlier interview about Sandro when he said 'We have a verbal agreement with PSG' I was afraid this would happen.
We should stop dealing with those spiteful mofos and form that anti-PSG league ASAP.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
PSG should be nuked.

- - - Updated - - -

The moment I read Marotta's earlier interview about Sandro when he said 'We have a verbal agreement with PSG' I was afraid this would happen.
We should stop dealing with those spiteful mofos and form that anti-PSG league ASAP.
If they do it then it's on Beppe. The sad part is I can totally see them do that.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
What a Mercato this will turn out to be where players get a free medical. We're on par with uk's NHS.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
So true it appears! Woke up to this ....

Hakim Fitri‏
@AHMADhakimfitri
So Matuidi to Juve for 18 million and Drinkwater will cost Chelsea 40 million. What the fork
11:54 PM - 16 Aug 2017

David @iChelseaRelated
Matuidi still has his game. Might be 30 but he still has 2-3 years left. A steal for £18m.
6:17 AM - Aug 17, 2017

Year Of O.R‏
@Lehlohonolo_13
I feel disrespected by Chelsea. Juventus is buying Matuidi for 20m & we want to buy Drinkwater for 40m? Drinkwater!!??? Someone must resign!
2:17 AM - 17 Aug 2017

Haven't been here long, so trusted majority opinion here that this MF wasn't the the best option. Probably isn't, but for the money looks like a good deal. Now if he gives Juve a Alves type year than it will be a great deal.

Welcome friend. Dont get carried away, lots of posters here are drama queens during the transfer market. :lol:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Wasn't he a starter for PSG? A team that a lot of people predicted to be amongst the favourites to win the CL. The price seems to be more than fine. The market here has gone full retard. It seems like a player can go for any crazy sum.
But I don't think he's the answer. Our defense has become hugely decimated. It would have been a good coup, if our defense was intact.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
If Allegri does go for a midfield 3, then I expect Costa will start in a 433. I see Bernardeschi as the Dybala first change. Berna will still get lots of playing time because the 4312 is still a viable formation should we rest Costa. Costa is too good to bench from the full strength line-up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)