Blaise Matuidi (9 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
not if you take into account who we are buying him from. those arab guys don't sit well with reason. we are lucky that they did not buy dybala from us just out of spite because we tried to take matuidi from them last year. It really seems like they did get neymar as part of an revenge on barca because they tried for verratti. basically showing them who is the (financial) boss.
Fiuu

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #82
    not if you take into account who we are buying him from. those arab guys don't sit well with reason. we are lucky that they did not buy dybala from us just out of spite because we tried to take matuidi from them last year. It really seems like they did get neymar as part of an revenge on barca because they tried for verratti. basically showing them who is the (financial) boss.
    Well, I can agree with that.

I'm still surprised they wanted to sell him to us. Eh? We stole Coman afterall, I thought they'd nuke us forever.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006

I'm still surprised they wanted to sell him to us. Eh? We stole Coman afterall, I thought they'd nuke us forever.
    He's probably still happy about the neymar deal. He's become s big time now, coman is a nobody now.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #86
    20mln + bonuses (they didn't say how much)

3 year deal worth 3.5-4mln/season with an option for a 4th year

He finished his first part of the medicals tonight. He will finish the second part tomorrow morning. Official tomorrow.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt PSG cares about Coman with the squad they have.
    If they end up with Mbappe they really shouldnt care.

But in before Bayern meet PSG in CL knockouts and Coman scores the winner.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    Great signing. He's exactly the type of a CM we need to bring pace and fight to our midfield.

Glad we didn't gamble on some unproven player.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    20mln + bonuses (they didn't say how much)

3 year deal worth 3.5-4mln/season with an option for a 4th year

He finished his first part of the medicals tonight. He will finish the second part tomorrow morning. Official tomorrow.
    It's 20 mil.plus 10 mil in bonuses.We have to pay the bonuses if he plays a 80 % of the games for us .And the most interesting part is that the agreed sum does not include the cut for our old friend Mino.So the price will be actually 30 mil plus the commission to our friend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)