Blaise Matuidi (20 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
it's pathetic that we bought Matuidi for 20mln and 10mln bonuses. 2: Jesus Christ...

I was hoping it's gonna be 15 and I was like: meh, fine... FINE!

But 30.... lmao
Wow these figures are getting more and more ridiculous. I really hope it's all bullshit.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
And the bitching continues

The same sky report of 20 + 10 says that the 10 million in bonuses are mostly appearance related and Matuidi would need to play in 80% of Juve matches per season for us to pay the entire 10.

If Matuidi is good enough that he plays 80% of our matches over the next few years, it's pretty damn obvious that paying 30 million for him is peanuts.
If we play 433 then you can bet your ass he will play 80%

Jul 2, 2006
Sky Sport Italia claim the cost of the operation is €20m plus up to another €10m in various bonuses.
These will largely be based on the number of appearances and in order to get the full €10m, Matuidi would need to play 80 per cent of the games per season.
It’s believed to be a three-year contract with an option for a fourth.
These figures do not include the commission for his agent, Mino Raiola.

Marotta's commission included?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why do we even pay a commission to Raiola? It's not like teams were lining up for his signature anyway, and if he stayed, he would likely be benched

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Sky Sport Italia claim the cost of the operation is €20m plus up to another €10m in various bonuses.
These will largely be based on the number of appearances and in order to get the full €10m, Matuidi would need to play 80 per cent of the games per season.

Is the commission his usual 30m?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Glad we're not selling a raiola player otherwise the commission would have to be shared with beppe.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Then 30mil is peanuts for a starter. If this guy performs at a high enough level that we switch formations for him and it improves our team. Well, 2: at nitpicking over 30mil vs 20mil
Come on you know it beppe is the nitpicker of them all. Especially when he tries to bring in a WC player. We are just his disciples.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
It can't be fine for a 30yo whos contract expires next year. It's too much. Seriously.
not if you take into account who we are buying him from. those arab guys don't sit well with reason. we are lucky that they did not buy dybala from us just out of spite because we tried to take matuidi from them last year. It really seems like they did get neymar as part of an revenge on barca because they tried for verratti. basically showing them who is the (financial) boss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)