Blaise Matuidi (15 Viewers)

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
PSG supporters think he sucks?! I don't think so tbh...
And about the Juve supporters.. most of the negativity comes from this forum because a lot of people here seem to love negativity.
He's a fan favorite at PSG :shifty:
Well, the only PSG input I have is from twitter and reddit and the majority think he's old, slow and past his prime. He's not utter shit but not as good as 4 years ago.
But we will see, maybe we can bring the best out of him.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Well it's basically a straight swap of Lemina and Rincon for Matuidi. Which is fine I guess. I would have liked to pay less.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Good player, but when the reports came that he would cost 15m even the most pessimistic posters thought it would really be 20-25. It turns out he will cost 30 :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
And the bitching continues :lol:

The same sky report of 20 + 10 says that the 10 million in bonuses are mostly appearance related and Matuidi would need to play in 80% of Juve matches per season for us to pay the entire 10.

If Matuidi is good enough that he plays 80% of our matches over the next few years, it's pretty damn obvious that paying 30 million for him is peanuts.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
30M is too much. 20M is an unavoidable price in this fucked up market.
That report he's quoting says the 10mil bonus is for playing in 80% of our matches per year for his contract term. If he is good enough to become such a regular starter here, 30 million is not too much at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)