Blackberry Messenger Group dedicated to Juve (1 Viewer)

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Hey guys,

It's been a while since I've visited or posted here. I used to be more active with the community but work amongst other things has not allowed me to spend much time online.

I enjoy discussing all things Juve with you guys and I thought of a way to be able to keep in touch while on the go. For those who are familiar with Blackberry messenger and the group feature I thought I would start a blackberry messenger group dedicated to Juve. If you are interested please add me on BBM and I'll immediately invite you to the group. This way whether you're in line at the bank or waiting for the traffic light to turn green we can discuss Juve.

My BB ID: 219C3D17

Looking forward to catching up with you guys.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Boudz

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    True, tbh i've had issues with whatsapp and the group feature so I thought of BB. Whatsapp also would drain my battery like no tomorrow so I decided to uninstall it. If someone volunteers to start one on whatsapp I will gladly join once I resolve this problem.

In the meantime I'd be happy to talk to you guys on BB and join the whatsapp group in the near future.

Apr 15, 2006
    True, tbh i've had issues with whatsapp and the group feature so I thought of BB. Whatsapp also would drain my battery like no tomorrow so I decided to uninstall it. If someone volunteers to start one on whatsapp I will gladly join once I resolve this problem.

In the meantime I'd be happy to talk to you guys on BB and join the whatsapp group in the near future.
    Oh, that's bad. i'm not sure how many bb users we have on here. But I don't mind sharing my phone number so you can add new.

OP
    Boudz

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    LOL ok guys,

we have 4 members so far in the group. In the middle east Blackberrys are really popular so I just assumed it was popular elsewhere.

If you're interested add me on 219C3D17 and I'll add u to the group

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Me, Ahmed, Wahdan, Yamen are already on each others list, we already have a Blackberry thread you can find more members there.

OP
    Boudz

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
    Aug 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #19
    Wahdan is in the group, why don't you and the others join as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)