Black & White (2 Viewers)

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
I've just started to play this game again.

And I remember that I've got stuck and one place so please help me.

There is one God who needs help against some other God (Lethus, I think). He says that I need to take over some of Lethus villages but how do I do that?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
You've got to try and expand your power or whatever it is. Try impressing them with some miracles or with the creature.
I'm no expert in this game BTW.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
it's the second level?

try expending your realm for couple of seconds... shit I forgot how to do that... but I think yin and yan explain it.

after expending your realm, throw fire and stones at them (and other miracles). they'll get impress eventually. then the land will be yours... and do the same for the other villages.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
don't give up.
first and second level is easy. I got stuck in the third level... very frustrating. I knew what to do, but it didn't work well. the enemy sent wolves and they killed all the people in the village I needed to conquer... shit!

Sivori

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++
I've just started to play this game again.

And I remember that I've got stuck and one place so please help me.

There is one God who needs help against some other God (Lethus, I think). He says that I need to take over some of Lethus villages but how do I do that?
Well it all depends on whether you want to be a good god or a bad one. Being bad in B&W is, as in real life, quite easy. All you have to do is to flash some lightning bolts till they get impressed enough. If you're good you have to do nice things like giving them what they want and such, the most violent act you'll get away with would be throwing rocks over their heads. Try sending your creature in there, but get him out if Lethys starts electrecutin him.

When you impress people numbers appear over them, that's how much you've impressed them. Hold your hand over the creature symbol to see how much more til you've converted them. Your symbol will also approach the idol as you come closer to conversion.

A general tips for B&W players is to not rush through the game. Then you can finish it in two days and have missed out completely on all the fun it can offer. Instead try messing around the worlds after you've conquered them, this includes staying around at the first level awhile, and discover all these stuff that's hidden whitin the game. Teach your creature how to do miracles and help him grow.

The game can be quite testy sometimes with annyoing micro-managment, but somtimes it can also be very entertaining.

I admit that I often get tired of it, but when you're in the mood to play it, it's great.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
I agree. before you leave the place, do all the silver missions and try teach your creature new things, like teaching him to fish so he won't bother you all the time. try developing your villages too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)