Black Jersey 2003/2004 (1 Viewer)

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
It is dark purple like Mark said but I like the pink one better really

But hopefully next season we'll have something better than both of em. A light blue away jersey would be great.

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    any1 remmebrs the color of 96 shirt tht juve won the CL? ,was a cool blue/yellow .

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++
    any1 remmebrs the color of 96 shirt tht juve won the CL? ,was a cool blue/yellow .
    Yeah... it was something similar to this I think (this is 96 97) but with a different sponsor.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
    Its dark purple! I like the pink, and I am proud that Juve wears it! It was our first jersey back in 1897! A lot of history in it...

incomplex

Mar 2, 2004
    both of them are nice actually
    but i like the pink one more since we are the only team that wore that type of color
    from a distance u can see someone wearing it
    plus...i myself bought the pink one

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
    yes, pink is i don't know exactly kind of gay isn't it? my friends laught about the shirt and i could not say anything against it, it is not very beautiful!
    thats the most stupid thing i have heard!, pink is gay??? what a complex to have. Its more trendy and sporty (traditional) than gay!

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
    why should the Black jersey replace the pink one .... why dont we play with both of them + the black- white ?

Aug 27, 2003
    i agree with ahead..
    i love the pink shirts alot i mean why replace it..
    and plus he bacl shirt or "dark purple"
    its balck ppl i have the shirt...
    anyway the collar was bit annoying but like just when u first wear it but then i got use to it...

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by simpson-juvefan ] ++
    yes, pink is i don't know exactly kind of gay isn't it? my friends laught about the shirt and i could not say anything against it, it is not very beautiful!
    i really like the color pink on guys :p
    come oooooon its not a gay color at all..
    the only reason anyone would call it gay is becuase they cant think of any other joke to say about juve..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)